xxv. house party

________________________________________

I HATE YOU
::  xxv. | house party

It was the very next day since Ashely arrived back in Tree Hill, North Carolina. Chad had just left to school and Ashely was just now waking up in her room. Her eyes opened as she stayed laying down, her head resting on the pillow. Her eyes wandered around her room with a smile, she was happy to be back home. She didn't feel homesick anymore but she knew she would have to go back to England eventually. As of right now though, she wanted to savor her time back there.

She told her brother last night that she didn't want anyone knowing she's back because she plans on surprising everyone. So she did what she normally did when she was in high school and had just woken up. She brushed her teeth, washed face, ate a light breakfast. Then waited till it was digested, so she could put on some sportswear to go jogging.

She left the house around noon to began jogging around the neighborhood. While she jogged, principal turner had just walked into the classroom.

"It has come to my attention that someone stole answers to a test and I know how to find out who." He spoke to the math class, "We'll have a retake and whoever doesn't pass is the culprit. See you all in study all."

The bell rang and Brooke caught up with Rachel outside the classroom. They both began walking to the courtyard for lunch.

"It was hard enough taking it the first time, now we have to do it again?" Brooke was panicking, she was scared of what the consequences could be.

"We'll be fine." Rachel reassured her, "Besides we have until study hall."

The two carried on to the courtyard, while Haley was walking back into the building. She was called to come to the principal's office about a serious matter.