iii. fraternizing with the enemy

I HATE YOU::  iii

I HATE YOU
::  iii. | fraternizing with the enemy

It was currently nine thirty at night and ashely was walking around Dan Scott's car dealership, high on emotions. She couldn't control how she was feeling and those impulses brought her to a place where she could defy every rule in the book . . . . buying a car from Dan Scott. She was mad. Mad at brooke, Rachel, her brother. She just couldn't believe everyone she cared for was either lying to her or not being a good friend back.

She walked around the cars that were placed out front of the shop. She saw this nice black one and walked around it, as she glided her finger across the hood. A smile grew to her face. She liked that car and she was now going to buy it. As she continued to walk around it and look inside, Dan Scott made an appearance.

"Like what you see?" He approached the young blonde girl.

"Matter of fact, I do. How much?" She ask the tall, dark haired man.

"You have this kind of money?" Dan gestured towards the car.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't. So how much?" Ashely questioned once again.

Dan gestured Ashely to follow him into his office and she did. He opened the door for her and closed it behind her. She sat across from Dan as he opened a wine bottle that sat on his desk. After he poured some of the wine in a glass, he took a sip. Ashely noticed his drowsiness and once he collapsed, Ashley suddenly felt all this heat coming in. She turned around and looked through the glass windows, the dealership was on fire.

• • •

Chad rushed out his car and practically sprinting to Lucas' door. He banged on it until someone answered, it didn't necessarily have to be Lucas. After a couple of hard knocks, someone finally opened the door.

"Dude, what the hell. What's up?" Lucas spoke after opening the door.

"Where's my sister? She's been gone all day." Chad said in a stern tone.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her. You don't think anything's wrong right?" Lucas soon became nervous.

Chad just gave him a look before they both rushed to the car and began looking around Tree Hill. They went to most of the places Ashley loves to go to, they even went to a couple of her friend's house and sadly they still hadn't found her. It was frustrating. Where could Chad's sister be? They decided they would go to one last stop which was the mall and on their way to the mall, they had to drive by the dealership . . . Dan Scott's dealership.

As they drove past, Chad's car came to an immediate stop. His and Lucas' eyes widen at the fire. It was all over the place and slowly going up in flames. They immediately got out the car and started running towards the building. Once they stepped into the building, they could hear the ambulance sirens in the distance.

Chad and Lucas both covered their mouths and nose with their shirt to not try inhale any fumes in. They tried their best to get through the flames. At first they didn't know why they were doing this until they saw through the glass window of dan's office. He and Ashely were lying unconscious on the floor. They both rushed in and immediately went by Ashely's side. Within seconds, Lucas dragged Dan out while Chad carried his sister out. Once they reached the outside air, the firemen were now rushing into the flaming building to put the fire out.

The ambulance had carried Dan and Ashely onto gurneys then putting them in the back of the ambulances. Chad and Lucas both rode with Ashely to the hospital. As Chad sat next to Luke, he pulled out his phone and called his parents. Their parents were out of town as per usual. Their dad is a lawyer and their mom is a doctor, but for some reason they both had to leave this time even though their mom's job doesn't have her traveling at all.

Of course no one answered and Chad wasn't surprised. They kinda stopped including themselves in their kid's lives ever since rachel entered theirs.

Ashely's breathing was shallow and Chad was trying not to hyperventilate from all the stress he was getting right now. Lucas placed his hand on his buddy's shoulder and gave him a reassuring nod.

• • •

Brooke was laying on her bed when she heard her phone ding, signaling she got a text. Before she could turn around and grab it, Rachel had already picked it up. Rachel flipped open the phone and quickly scanned her eyes over the text Peyton had sent Brooke. Rachel's jaw dropped as she read the last word. And just soon enough, she began to quickly grab her things. Brooke was confused at first as to why Rachel was in such a rush, then she read the text and understood.

"I'll drive you." Brooke got off the bed and slipped some shoes on, then grabbing her car keys off the dresser.

They both made their way to the car and so Brooke drove Rachel to the hospital. It wasn't an ideal plan since everyone there hates her but she never stopped caring for the blonde girl. She never stopped loving her and she just wish that Ashely knew that.

Brooke tried to be as reassuring as possible when she was telling her everything was going to be ok but Rachel just zoned her out as she looked out the window. Her mind was stuck on Ashely and what could or couldn't happen. There are so many possibilities of this outcome and either way, Rachel was scared.

They had finally gotten to the hospital and Brooke had just parked the car. Rachel rushed out and began to jog to the entrance of the hospital with Brooke following behind. Once they entered, they scanned the building until they saw Haley, Chad, Lucas, and Peyton. Trust me, once they all saw Rachel, it just made everything worse.

a/n: so u probably think thischap is confusing and unnecessary, but it isn't

a/n:
so u probably think this
chap is confusing and
unnecessary, but it isn't.
this event will affect Ashley's
life in a lot of ways. besides,
what's a one tree hill fic without
dramatic tragedies?

PLSSS COMMENT
UR FEEDBACK OF
THIS CHAPTER OR
THOUGHTS ((: