v. game of thrones

I HATE YOU::  v

I HATE YOU
::  v. | game of thrones 

It's been three weeks since Ashely woke up from the coma. She didn't want to talk about anything that surrounds the topic of the dealership. And she most definitely doesn't want to talk about how she missed three months of her life. She sat quietly in the car as Chad drove them to school.

There was an argument between him and their parents last night. He was angry with them cause they suddenly cared and worried about her once they returned. He found it funny cause they didn't once pick up the phone when he was at the hospital taking care of his sister.

Sadly enough this argument continued the next morning but it was between Chad and Ashely as they drove to school.

"I don't understand why you keep trying to reason with them, nothing's going to change." Ashely was pretty stern in her tone.

Chad shook his head with his eyes glued to the road, "They shouldn't act like that."

"I don't need you fighting my battles, I'm well capable of doing that myself." She turned her head towards him.

He scoffed, "Says the person who winded up in a coma."

Ashely sat there in silence for a second before responding, "Fuck you." She unbuckled, then opened the door. She didn't care if the car was moving or not, she just had to get out and so she did. Ashely began walking on the side of the road to the school while Chad drove slowly next to her, begging her to get back in the car.

"Ash, come on! You're being childish!" He yelled through the window that he rolled down a second ago. She just gave him a cold glance as she continued to walk and ignore him. "Fine! Die out here for all I care!" And with that, Chad pressed the gas and drove away, leaving his most likely helpless sister to fend for herself.

• • •

Ashely was nowhere closer to school and so, she pulled out her phone and called the person she knew who would give it to her straight but still sympathetic. Brooke Davis— though they weren't talking, she really wanted to get out of this rain.

Ashely sat on the side of the road until she recognized the car pulling up. She stood up and got in then buckling up.

"I was surprised you called." Brooke began to drive.

"Well, I didn't feel like walking in the rain anymore." Ashely had her arms crossed over her chest, avoiding eye contact.

Brooke sensed how awkward it was but she genuinely wanted to know, "How are you feeling?"

"Everyone's been asking me that . . . . and like I told everyone — stop . . . please." Ashely slowly turned her head towards Brooke who glanced at her then back at the road.

It was silence for the rest of the ride to school. Once Brooke parked in the parking spot, Ashely wasted no time in getting out the car. She didn't even wait for Brooke. She continued to walk into school. Her hands were clutched on the strap of her bag and she looked down the whole way to her locker.

She immediately started to put her combination in and as soon as she opened the door to her locker, a note fell out. She bent down to pick it up and once she stood back up, she opened the note. She looked around the hall after reading every word, thinking of what the note's for or who put it in her locker. She then shoved the note in one of her binders before shoving her purse in her locker and closing it.

She began to walk and her legs carried her to the court outside where everyone likes to talk or eat their lunch. She sat down at an empty table and as soon as she opened her binder to do some work, Haley, Peyton, Brooke, and Rachel were all what she felt in that moment— crowding around her.

"I came out here to be alone. I know some of you at least have a class right now." Ashely finally spoke.

"Well, you've been dodging our calls and texts. We're worried about you." Haley said.

"Don't." Ashely gathered her things as she stand up, "I already have Chad breathing down my back, I don't need you guy too."

"Why were you at his dealership?" Brooke called out, causing Ashely to stop in her tracks and turn in their direction.

"I don't recall us being friends again." And with that, she turned around and continued her way back into the school.

The girls continued to talk amongst themselves about Ashely and about that envelope they all had in their lockers. It was an invitation inviting them to a game starting at Karen's Cafe. The question was whether or not if they're going to go and maybe who else got the same invitation.

"I feel like we're in an episode of Criminal Minds." Brooke commented.

"Let's just give her some space until she's ready. Are you guys going to this thing?" Peyton waved the envelope around.

"Seems fun and mysterious." Rachel finally chimed in.

"I'm in if you guys are in." Brooke gambled.

They all agreed. It was like all of them bonded when Ashely was out, like Ashely brought them together in a way— including Rachel. Honestly, it was a scary thought. Brooke is alright with Ashely pissed at her but now that Ashely was able to see that Peyton and Haley might be friends with Rachel as well, they might have just raddled the cage even more.

All Peyton and Haley hope is that they're not the cause of whatever could happen. At this rate, anything could. Ashely is ticked by everything and now always wants to be alone. What could possibly go wrong with this game that they're invited too. And by they, I mean Lucas, Chad, Haley, Nathan, Brooke, Peyton, Ashely, and Rachel.

Things are about to happen . . . and maybe for the best or maybe not.

a/n: Honestly, why does thissound like pll? like towards the end of the chapter

a/n:
Honestly, why does this
sound like pll? like towards
the end of the chapter.
that's probably cause I'm
rewatching it & im
channeling it???? Idk lol

PLSSS COMMENT
UR FEEDBACK OF
THIS CHAPTER OR
THOUGHTS ((: