xxiii. stolen test answers

________________________________________

I HATE YOU
:: xxiii. | stolen test answers

It was test week for some of the students at Tree Hill. Brooke isn't good at math and well, she needed help. Her and Rachel were talking about it at Brooke's locker and as they chatted, Rachel cooped up an idea.

"Sounds like you need a bit of tutoring." Rachel suggested.

"You're right. I can talk to Haley." Brooke began to walk away from Rachel but the readhead grabbed Brooke's arm and pulled her back.

"How about you get the key from her and I'll get the test answers."

The burnette turned to her, "I don't know, Rachel."

"Fine. You're right." Rachel closed Brooke's locker, "But when you don't pass, an i told so will be waiting for you."

Rachel began to head to her class with Brooke following behind. They both walked into the classroom just as the bell rang. Rachel sat in the back and Brooke sat somewhere in the middle. The class had the whole period to do their science test. They even get five points for their name and date, a plus right?

Brooke gulped as the paper landed on her desk. She knew she wasn't good at science but she wasn't that bad since math was her actual enemy.

Rachel just smiled as the paper hit her desk. Just like math, science was another one of her best subjects. She wrote her name and date at the top, then began with question one. There thirty questions and multiple choice, she thought it was going to be easy. Too easy — at least for her.

• • •

Ashely was invited to a little get together with some friends that she's made there so far. It was just a dinner at some classy restaurant. However, she had no idea nicole was coming or that she was friends with some of her new found friends.