jamilton ~ no inkling of respect (apparently)

everybody knew that alexander hamilton was a pain in the ass. actually, that's not true; he was only a pain in the ass to thomas jefferson.

the two had no inkling of respect for each other. they worked at the same law firm as interns together, they shared a small two bedroom apartment, and they shared certain classes together at university. you'd think that throughout all of this that they'd find some common ground to at least tolerate each other. it just wouldn't happen. the two avoided each other at all costs. if they did end up speaking, it was almost always a negative interaction.

tonight, alexander was sat alone in the bedroom of his apartment. thomas had supposedly left to go to a party that was downtown. hamilton had to fight not to roll his eyes at that. the older man was always somewhere that had a big crowd and flashy scenery. from what alex heard, thomas hated it and usually only went to make an appearance. it was seldom that he would go just to get drunk and hang out with his friends.

during those times, alexander would stay at home. reading, writing, anything to pass time. it was quiet when thomas wasn't there at the apartment, and it was only that way because the space wasn't being filled with nonsense coming from the two men's mouths.

however, there was noise in the apartment this night. it was after two in the morning and thomas still wasn't home. alexander decided to take that opportunity to not work himself over with anything knowledgeable.

he was sat in his bed with his cock in his hand, slow strokes running up and down the organ while his other hand was pressed firmly against his mouth, muffling any sounds that threatened to escape in the relative silence of the apartment.

alex's head was lolled back and his eyes were screwed shut as he stroked himself, trying to get some sort of pleasure from the night. he rarely did this, so he was itching and fairly sensitive from just his own touch. his cock was almost an angry red colour, precum dripping from the tip and providing a rather easy glide for his hand movements. a choked sound escaped from his mouth and his movements stalled for a quick second as he let his mind wander. he began thinking about the idiot that he lived with.

alexander couldn't deny that thomas was an attractive man. if it wasn't for his egotistical attitude and alexander's own big mouth then alex would probably admit that he would try and pursue something with the older man. it was odd to think about. there wasn't a second that went by where alexander wouldn't see or hear something that reminded him of jefferson. sometimes it annoyed him. the other times he was ready to try and be nice to the other man to try and get somewhere with him. alex simply didn't know how to do that though. the gears were always turning in his head but none of them seemed to turn in the right direction at the right time to try and help him form a relationship with thomas. he could only sit there and fantasize about that ever happening.

as alexander thought this over, he found his mouth betraying his brain and letting absolute nonsense about thomas spill from his lips. alex twisted his wrist, just at the right time, a low, rumbling heat coiling in his lower abdomen. a choked moan escaped from his mouth that vaguely resembled thomas' name. his eyes snapped open, alexander had shocked himself,
but his movements didn't stop.

"thomas... f-fuck!"

his cock was now fully erect, alexander was falling apart from his own touch. he could feel his chest heaving and his face heat up as he started to reach his climax. however, that didn't happen. the door to his room swung open and alexander immediately jerked away from himself like he had been burned. he scrambled to press his legs together and grab his blanket which had the perfect timing to fall off his bed. alexander looked up to see thomas standing there in his doorway, his eyes wide and a blush on his face that was barely imperceptible.