mirror sex ~ thaurens

to the point mostly and i am extremely high so excuse me if this is bad b

john groaned exasperatedly as he sank into thomas's lap. he turned his head to kiss him, his hips shifting. thomas's hand went to grab at the blunt that was in john's grip. john moved his hand, maneuvering it out of the way. he smiled as thomas huffed. john raised his hips then lowered them back down on thomas. the older man grabbed his waist to flip him over, no resistance needed. john's grip loosened on the blunt as thomas leaned down to kiss him slowly. john squirmed underneath the weight of thomas, his chest heaving slightly. thomas plucked the blunt from john's fingers before bringing it to his mouth. he sucked in and blew the smoke out right over john's face, making him close his eyes.

"you're an asshole." john laughed.

"oh, i'm sure."

thomas sat up, bringing john with him. they turned their attention to the television but ultimately began kissing again. john pushed at thomas's chest, his hand flying to cover his mouth.

"my mouth is dry." john whined, his head airy and eyes bleary.

"come on, go shower. you need to work off the high."

john rolled his eyes. his mouth only attached to the blunt once more, the smoke coming out through his nose. thomas preened down at him, his eyes lidded. john laughed at nothing, then fell onto his back. his eyes were closed as he felt his surroundings swim around him, creating a foreign feeling. he whined when he was pulled up and out of the bed. his knees buckled as soon as he hit the ground, making thomas stumble with him. they both fell onto the ground and became silent.

"our downstairs neighbors must hate us." john giggled.

"laurens, we are in my house."

"oh my god!"

thomas sobered up as he watched john laugh. his hair was disheveled, his eyes were half closed. his body was slumped over and he took in deep breaths and blew out slowly as the world turned itself inside out.

"okay, darlin', let's try this again."

despite being almost as high as john, thomas picked him up with no struggle. he carried him to the bathroom, opening up the shower stall door.

"i am not touching you while you're high. take off your own clothes."

john groaned dramatically. he stripped himself of his shirt and sweatpants. he wasn't wearing any boxers. thomas followed suit, except he was wearing undergarments. he decided not to bring it up.

thomas already had the water running so it had a chance to heat up. he dragged john in, ready to clean himself off. instead, he was tugged down to the cold, wet floor. john settled in between thomas's legs, his head going to rest on the taller's chest. his eyes fell shut and his legs curled in on themselves. he sighed deeply, sleep tugging at him.

"my god, remind me to never do this with you again." thomas deadpanned, his hand going to remove the hair tie from john's head.

it was four in the morning when john awoke. he always got up at some odd hour when he had been high a few hours earlier. he turned his head to look at the man sleeping next to him. he looked so peaceful.

not wanting to change that, john slipped out of bed as quietly as he could. he tiptoed to the bathroom, ready to try and wash his face. he felt grimy. first, he looked at himself in the mirror. a hand slapped over his mouth to stifle his laughter. he looked ridiculous. he had on boxers that he had never seen before in his life, and an oversized shirt that was most likely thomas's. laurens jumped when the bathroom door opened. thomas was standing there rubbing his eyes. john hadn't bothered to turn the light on, as he didn't want to disturb the sleeping man.