lams~aftercare.

PLSJSNDIDJDKSSK hello i am back. enjoy.

alex's head was lolled back on john's shoulder. his mouth was covered, his eyes were screwed shut. he moaned as loud as he could, making john land a hard slap against his ass. john's hips bucking up against him was all too much for him. he sobbed into john's palm, to which the top squeezed his mouth a little bit tighter. john was whispering in his ear, dirty words that had alex shaking above him. alex nearly screamed against the hand covering his mouth when his prostate was nailed.

"aww, too much, alex? quiet down, you don't want herc or laf to hear, do you?"

tears raced down alex's face, pooling around john's fingers.

alex's breathing became irregular within a minute. his chest constricted, heart fluttering. his moans became scarce, turning into harsh, short breaths. he tensed on john's lap, his thoughts jumbling in his brain. john knew all too well that alexander was about to come. he snaked an arm around his waist.

"you want to come?"

alex nodded frantically.

"hmm, i don't know, lex."

alex's head lolled forward. he breathed in through his nose, squirming in john's lap. john slowly uncovered his mouth. he slipped a hand under alex's sweatshirt, groaning lightly to himself as he felt his boyfriend up. alex's lips pressed together in a thin line.

"jack... please."

alexander squirmed and writhed as john groped and kneaded every part of his body. john cursed quietly to himself, his dick aching for release. he held off for alex, wanting to make him feel as good as possible.

"come for me, alex."

alex tossed his head back onto john's chest. tears flowed down his face as he cried out, making john smile at his state. he had him eating out the palm of his hand. alex was chanting john's name like a mantra, not shutting up or giving way to take a breath. john suddenly stilled, the feeling of alex clenching around him bringing on his climax. he was warm all over, the coconut oil that they used as lube soaking his cock. alexander collapsed quickly, john having to grab him by the waist and hold them both up with one arm.

alex was still crying, heavy buckets of tears rolling down his face. john kissed his cheek and rubbed his back at the same time.

sub drop.

"i know, alexander. i know. you did so good for me. does anywhere hurt?"

alex shook his head.

"i—can you wait to pull out?"

john nodded softly.

"are you sore?"

"yeah." alex whispered.

"you took me so well, lex."

alex smiled giddily. his emotions were running on a high, and his voice cracked when he tried speaking. it came out as a choked off cry, making john frown softly. he held alex as close as he could get him.

"tell me what you're feeling."

alex shrugged softly.

"i love you so much, alexander. i swear i do."

john gently grabbed alex by the hips. he slowly lifted him up and off of him. john picked him up bridal style and began to carry him to the bathroom.

alex hid his face in john's chest, his arms looped around his neck. john set alexander down on the counter. he quickly regretted that move, realizing that it would be a stark contrast in temperature compared to alex's body. john found out that it wasn't bothersome, as alex groaned as his thighs cooled down on the marble.