lams ~ jealousy.

help why is this 3490 words.
this chapter is for the person who kept commenting on my other chapters of this book abt doggy style chubbycatowner

a melodic laugh drifted through the far too crowded bar where hamilton, lafayette, laurens, and mulligan were all sat. three out of the quartet had taken it upon themselves to drag their friend from his apartment for once. they were tired of him being a homebody, only focusing on writing like the next day wouldn't arrive.

at the moment, he was only slightly tipsy. his friends hadn't been drinking, they wanted to look after him. they indulged him with whatever he wanted. that mainly consisted of shirley temples and soft drinks before he settled on an alcoholic beverage. he was sitting upright and perky as john made him laugh like he hadn't in a while. he leaned into his best friend, smiling lazily when his arms fell to his waist.

"don't look now, but jefferson and his crew just walked in." mulligan voiced to them.

alexander being alexander sprang up out of john's arms, his gaze fixated on the entrance of the bar. all three of alex's friends sent him an impassive look, sighing when his little scene made the other group look at him.

attached to jefferson's side was aaron burr, james madison, and a bunch of other dicks that attended their university. they trailed in after the tall man like he was some sort of god. to be fair, he was.

despite his dick-ish personality and his awfully wrong opinions, thomas was more than pleasing to the eye. alex always caught himself in the middle of an argument with the older man, usually just starting them just so he could talk to him. he was tall, his dark skin was always so clear and smooth, his lips were perfect with every word that fell out of them like a melody.

john realized that alex was staring like an animal in heat, so he smacked him upside the hide. alex pouted, letting out a particularly loud yelp when the pain set in slightly. as if jefferson and his friends weren't staring at him before, they were definitely burning holes into the four with their eyes now. alex nearly shook when thomas's tongue dragged over his bottom lip followed by his top lip. god, was he fine.

not as fine as laurens though.

"careful, lex. you don't want a romeo and juliet situation do you?" john smirked.

"i couldn't care less." alex droned, falling back into his friend's arms in a dreamy way.

alex knocked back the rest of his drink, asking the bartender for another one directly after. the freckled man huffed a small laugh at his blue-violet eyed friend, always putting up with his ridiculous antics. john requested a drink too, returning his eyes to the idiots that were still staring at him and his friends. john raised an inquisitive eyebrow, waving at them to let them know that they were being creepy. that didn't really stop them. they spoke amongst themselves while still stealing glances at them.

alexander looked up at john, something swirling in his eyes. a smile tilted his lips in an 'i have an awful idea' way. john gave him an amused look, his head tilting back as he drank a pint of Sam Adams. he held the tiny bottle to alex's lips, preening down at him in almost an adoring way. alex drank it down before pushing it away, the bitter taste burning his throat.

"i might have to let you take me home tonight instead of jeffershit." alex slurred, john rolling his eyes at his friend.

john requested a water for alex, still having a brain to take care of him. even after alex had drank all of that and ignored his drink for about half an hour, his staring between his two favourite people persisted. he turned around to look at the one right in front of him.