jamilton ~ no hard feelings.

"- -and another thing, not only is that the most irrational thing i've heard all day it's the stupidest thing i've heard all day. and i've heard lots of shit today!"

"oh, i'm terribly sorry, 'mr-i-can-do-my-job-better-than-anybody-else-in-this-law-firm'! enlighten me with your foolish idea!"

"it's not foolish, hamilton."

"but mine is irrational and stupid!?"

"precisely."

"i'm going to murder you."

"great! premeditated, washington will love to hear that."

"listen, jackass- -"

the door to their office swung open. george washington stood there with all his glory, an animated frown plastered on his face. his dark eyebrows were furrowed, he heaved a heavy sigh while looking between the two young adults. he was beginning to regret allowing them to intern for him. he crossed his arms.

"what is the meaning of this?"

"he's being insufferable!"

"he can't think rationally!"

both of the boys said this at the same time. washington uncrossed his arms to run a tired hand down his face. he looked at his watch and saw that it was almost five p.m.. almost everyone in the office was trying to get some sort of work done before they went home for the day. however, they couldn't do this due to the ruckus and insurmountable amount of yelling coming from hamilton's and jefferson's shared office. he looked back up at the boys and his frown seemed to get even bigger.

"both of you need to fix your problems if you're going to continue to work here- - don't interrupt me! i so graciously allow you two to intern here, a paid internship! you guys could be working at some fast food joint. your behaviour is deplorable. i don't care what it takes, fix the issues by tomorrow morning or you're both out of a job."

"yes sir." both the boys muttered simultaneously.

"mr. jefferson, please see yourself out. i am aware that it is early but i have no reason for you to be here if you're going to continue acting this way. mr. hamilton, a word before you leave, please."

washington turned on his heel and left the office. alex and thomas turned to look at each other. scowls were painted on their faces.

"you're so difficult to work with." thomas spat.

"i can't describe the abhorrence i hold in my heart for you." alex snarked.

"you actually have a heart?"

"shut the hell up."

thomas glared down at alexander. he could tell alex was about to say something else, but he didn't get the chance.

"mr. hamilton, my office!" washington called.

"daddy's calling." jefferson quipped, his head making a nodding motion towards the door.

alex simply scoffed in response, dismissing himself from the office. thomas watched as he left, then proceeded to collect his belongings. the day was too long. he should be glad that he's getting off early. however, he couldn't be. it was due to unfortunate circumstances.

thomas swung his bag over his shoulder and began walking out the building to his car. he sat in his vehicle just staring down at his phone before actually driving off. he noticed hamilton walking out of the building with his head hung low. he shot him a quick text before taking his leave.
Thomas: We need to finish what we were working on. Come over whenever you have time. You should already have my address.