jamilton ~ filthy praise.

"hey, sweetheart. i miss you." thomas smiled.

"i miss you too, tommy." alex sighed disappointedly.

alex stared longingly at thomas, his boyfriend, through the stupid camera of his laptop. thomas was away for a week because of a business trip, meaning alex was left all alone. he had nothing to do all by himself. he missed his lover. thomas stared at him with a somewhat pensive expression, trying to pick apart what alex was thinking.

"i'll be home tomorrow, you know."

"tomorrow is far away." alex grumbled.

"not too far, love."

thomas smiled upon seeing alex in his hoodie. it was swallowing him up, but it provided him some sort of comfort. that was all that mattered. he watched alex rummage around, squirming endlessly. he raised his eyebrow. it was almost as if alex heard that motion, because he had lifted his head and his cheeks were red. thomas had no idea how the camera picked that up.

"what are you doing?"

"nothing."

"nothing?" thomas echoed.

alex reached behind him, not so discreetly, switching something off. thomas's eyes went wide when he heard a faint buzzing from alex's side turn off. he had assumed that alex had the heat switched on, it was rather cold in new york at the moment. it always hummed noisily throughout the night which is when alex usually had it on. however, this wasn't the heater. one, it was too noisy. two, the heater was not in alex's reach. three, thomas was able to put two and two together.

"nothing." alex smiled, a heavy sigh falling from his lips.

"alex," thomas deadpanned, a smirk upturning his mouth. "did- - did you buy a vibrator?"

"what? no!"

"i've been gone a week and you've already- -"

"i didn't! okay, i did, but- -"

"no, it's fine."

"i just thought..."

"getting off to the sound of my voice, huh?"

"to be fair, i was doing that before you even called."

"what?"

"nothing."

"mind showing me what i'm missing?"

alex smiled widely, his face going red. instead of using the little toy, he pushed it aside. his fingers were already slick with lube from a few minutes prior, so he was more than eager to put on a little show for thomas. alex positioned his laptop just right for his boyfriend, showing off his thighs and cock that was sitting right between the middle. he stuck his fingers behind himself, raising his hips slightly to push two in. he let out a shuddering breath as he touched himself, his eyes drifting shut and practically forgetting that he was on a face-time call. small whimpers fell from alex's lips, his breath coming out in short puffs.

"you look so good, god, i can't wait to see you tomorrow." thomas cooed, chewing on his bottom lip as he watched alex.

alex let his free hand drift to his cock, already wanting to finish himself off. he couldn't press against his prostate like thomas did, merely brushing it each time he rocked his hips back. his hand snaked around his cock and began pumping at a quick speed, bringing himself closer and closer to the edge. alex moaned thomas's name, his eyes rolling back as he prepared to bring on his climax.