Chapter 6

When I wakeup that morning Jake wasn't around anymore but he did leave a note beside my bed.

"Kathy my love I'll see you tonight... Love Jake".

I still couldn't belive what happened lastnight. It was so overwhelmng and a little scarry. Cuz Im not sure if I've made the right thing?
Well I guess I just hope that this will be the start of something that Jake and I would create something trhat will last for a lfetime. Because I may self I want it to be my forever love.

I went to the shower that morning while capturing in my thoughts how Jake and I shared that wonderful and amazing night.

While on my way to work Jake call me up and told me if I read what he left beside my bedside table.

"Yes I did!" then he said. . . "I can't wait to see you tonight Kathy." I can feel the sincerity on his voice and I just can't hide the feeling of a woman whose so in love.. . I told him before we put down the phone that I cant wit to be with him too.

I was so inspired at work and not a seconds that i don't think about Jake.

He pick me up from work that afternoon and both of us wer holding hands while heading to my apartment. I wish this would never end I knew in my heart that Jake is my second chances in life... And giving my self the chance to love and trust somebody is the best part of being felt that sense of belongng. . .