Chapter 2

She is the type of person that if it happens it does. She doesn't know if she is just being practical and realistic...

   Came from  a middle class family in the province of Laguna all she wanted to do is to help her family not because she have to, but she is the only one that her parents relying to keep her siblings from going school.

   And that's the reason why she had to set aside  her personal happiness.

    At 25 she can get married and start her own family, but she refused to accept her ex boyfriend's marriage propossal b'coz she know to herself she just can't failled her family.

   She told to herself that for now her only priority in life is her family. Until "Jake" Juaquin Miguel Pascual came along...

    Bam her bestfriend for 10 year's now wer so excited to introduce her bf bestfriend Mike whom she said is already single since birth!

   She couldn't believed what Bam  told her, she can't helped but laugh cuz... Is theres somebody whos's still single at this age?

   Well she just go with the flow as the song Amazing by Bruno Mars played at the background...

   She liked that song so much that she was surprised when Jake ask him to dance.

   Of course she didnt refuse cuz the music is so inviting. She couldn't look at him sraight in the eye, she felt un comfortable  the way jake stare at her.

   " Do i have dirt on my face?" the usual question when somebody stares at you for no reason.

    Jake smiled back and felt embarassed to find out that Kate is iritated with his behavior. "Oh I'm sorry! I just couldn't helped it.You are so pretty!"

  Kate wanted to tell him've heard that line before...!

but instead she remain at being polite  to this cute guy from Batangas.

   On her way home she can't forget Jake. She have to admit it the guy is quiet attractive 6'2 250Lbs he's a big guy mistizo type with a sexy goatie and wearing a a glasses. But you can't the fact that Jake is so hondsome especially if hr gives you that awesome sexy smile.

   "Stop it Kate!" remember your priority in life? Kate told herself.

" Love can wait. You're not at your 30's yet to freak out that your gonna be an old maid. Besides Batangas is way too far from Makati.You couldn't see him again, not unless Bam will throw another party!

   She went home to her apartment feeling tired that night when her phone ring. She drops her bag at the couch  and got her phone. "Hello?!" she answered when a familliar voice replayed. . . "Kate, it's Jake I ask your # from Bam."

   Wait! I hope my bestfriend is not trying to play cupid here. That's all she could think of that very moment...