Chapter 15

After a month Kate cant belive that now she will be seeing again her boyfriend. Her real boyfriend after long years of being seperated now they will be facing each other with hope in their heats that nothing has changed that the love that they felt from the first time that they saw each other its still the same but with Kate she knows that alot has been changed since Jake left but she has to face her fear that sooner or later the sad truth will going to reveal. The truth that she already hurt the man that she offer her everything, not just her full trust but her whole heart.

She thought that she could kept her promise that no matter what happened she will wait for Jake the guy that she wants to spend he whole life with. But things didnt turned the way she wanted to... Because Joey suddenly entered the picture and she really cant denied the desire and longing of being taken care of with somene whose always been there.

She was suddenly awaken in a dream when someone called her name.
" Kate Jake is here lets go! " her hand was grabbed by Bam and went directly to where Jake was suppose to be met.
Mike is already waiting when a man appears and Kate couldnt move she felt that allbof a sudden her whole body was froze! thenn they went to Jake and hug him so tight!

" I missed you Jake! " she said sobbing. As their two best friend starring at them quietly and almost teary eyed.

" Hey Bro! glad to see you! " Mike greeted his bestfriend with eagerness and Bam hug him with joy. The four of them went home and they were exchanging conversations.

Kate tried to be calm and happy so that Jake wont know that somethingnis bothering her.

"How are you? you still look beautiful as ever " and he kissed Kate on her lips.

Kate kissed him back and told him that he looks great!
Jake replied " because of you. I dont want you to see me look so sick..." and he held her tight again. But Bam is looking at the rear view mirror as if she wanted to say something and all kate was able to do is ignore her bestfriend. Because she felt so guilty that evry time she looks at Jakes eyes it cuts like a knife. How could she hurt the man that she promise forever if this was a dream i hope i wont be awaken. That's all she ever think of at that moment.