Chapter 3

Well she just go with the flow as the song Amazing by Bruno Mars played at the background, She like this song so much that she was surprised when Jake ask her to dance. Of course she didnt refuse cuz the music is so inviting.

   She cant look at him straight in the eye, she felt uncomfortable the way Jake stared at her.

   " Do I have some dirt on my face?" the usual question when somebody stares at you for no reason. Jake smiled back and felt embarras to learned that Kate is irritated. "Oh I'm sorry I just couldn't  helped it. You are so pretty!".

  Kate wanted to tell him "I've heard that line before...!".

But instead she just remained being polite to this cutie guy from Batangas.

  On her way home she can't forget Jake. The guy is quiete attractive 6'2 250lbs chinito he's quiete a big guy fair complexion with a goatie. You can't deny the fact tha he's hondsome especially if he start to smile girls won't snub her plus that he is nice and sweet. You're a fool if you don't fall for him.

   Kate remind herself " stop it Kate! renember your priority in lif! Love can wait. Your not that old yet to rush yourself to a new love. And besides Batangas is way too far from Makati. You couldn't see him again unles Bam throws another party again!

   She went home to her apartment feeling so tired that night when her cellphone ring. She got her fone from the bag and answer the call.

   " Hello!" she says when a familliar voice reply... "Kate its Jake i ask your number from Bam."

  "Wait a minute! I hope Bam is not playing cupid here." That's all she could think of at that very moment. "Hello Kate! are you still there?." "Ugh! Y - yes I guess! Nooooo! I mean yes!." All she could recall is that they talk in the wee hour of the morning...