Chapter 12

Kate was so bussy that one fateful afternoon when a knock on the door caught her attention.

It was Bam and Mike. She was so surprised to see them both because ever since Jake went to the U.S she hardly see Mike with Bam because it was always her bestfriend who always with her. And kate knows that Mike is a bussy guy who has his car bussiness and always with the extreme sport which she is not a big fan.

" Hey! its so nice to see you Mike though I know that we sometimes see eachother at Bams  family gatherings. " she said happily.

Mike started to look uneasy which is not that natural to his personality. Bams boyfriend is a very jolly and energetic guy but this time he couldnt hide the sadness that he felt for his bestfriend girl. 

Mike is not anticipating for this moment. But the truth has to reveal coz both he and Bam knew that Kathy has all the right to know whether it will make her feel devastated.

Kathys face turn to pale when Mike didnt answer back. She knows that something is wrong. 

" Mike tell me what is going on? do you know anything about Jake? do you know the real reason why all of  a sudden my boyfriend stop communicating with me? "

Before Mike broke the news Joey came and he was shock to see Bam with her Boyfriend. 

Joeys heart start  to beats fast he couldnt say anything he doesnt know what to do if he will leave or not but he doesnt want to leave Kathy not at this very crucial moment be it about Jake or what ever he have to be at the side of the woman that he loves so deeply.

Kathy introduced Mike to Joey though they already saw eachother before but not properly introduced.

" Kathy I dont know how will I start but I just want you to know that Jake didnt break his promise to you. He loves you so much that he doesnt want you to worry about anything he wants to protect you thats why he have to keep his real condition from you. "

Kate cant stop crying. She is so scared about this moment...

" Jake is so sick he has a terminal cancer and thats the reason why he didnt call you or even email you. He wasnt brave enough to tell you the truth. Because he wanted to fight and get well so that he could fulfill his promise to you. I just came there and visits him and he is not okey Kathy he only have 6 months to live. I told him that as soon as I  came back I will tell you everything. But he refuse coz he wants to comeback and marry you. "

Kathy hold Joey and hug him tight while sobbing to his chest.

" Jake you are so unfair why do you have to keep this from me. You told me that were not gona be seperated forever. . . " Kathy keep on crying to Joeys shoulder while Mike and Bam stares and felt so sorry of  what happened to the two precious person in their life. Nobody wants to see their bestfriend hurt this bad they all start as happy couples now because of sudden twist of  fate Kathy might lose Jake forever and  they wer not prepared nobody not even Jake who is still fighting for his life because of this woman that he wanted to be with forever but how can that forever became a reality when nobody knows how long will he be able to stay.