Chapter 16

Kate spend alot of time taking care of Jake. Maybe because she felt so guilty of the things that happened after being seperated to her real boyfriend. Sometimes she didn't know herself anymore. But she has to face the fact that she have to face the truth that this is what she disserved with being unfaithful to Jake. She already suffered alot! Not just by being torn between Jake and Joey but by allowing herself to get into the danger zone that it would be too hard for her to escape.

It's almost a month now since something happened to her and Joey. They still see eachother secretly and Joey is very understanding that he agreed to give her and Jake more time together even if it means that they have to set aside the real score between him and Kate.

When Kate went home she suddenly noticed that she dont have her period yet. And its so uncommon since she never missed her period because she have it every month. She felt frozed for a while and start to look herself in the mirror.

"No! this can't be?!" she started to get chilled and fear striked her whole body. What if....? "no! not this time please!" she start to beg to herself.

She hurried to the nearest drugstore and hoping that it's still open. Lucky for her it is! so she went inside and looking for a PT. She buys 3boxes of it just to make sure. While on her way she saw Joey waiting for her at the gate.

"Joey why are you here?" she asked Joey.

Joey hugged her so tight! " I missed you so much! how long should i wait kate?" he asked her desperately.

Kate ask him to get inside. She kissed Joey more deeper
and the intense of longing is so strong that she cant control herself. They made love more passionately like they never did before. And it's so ovious how much they love and need eachother.

Kate's head is resting at Joeys arm while Joey is holding her arms that wrap around his waist.

"What if we elope kate?" suggested Joey

"You know we cant do that!" Kate started to feel iritated

"Are u really out of your mind!" she raised her voice this time.

"Joey don't be so insensitive! Jake is sick! and you know that this is the time that he needed me the most!"

"Then you would tell me to leave him! do you think it is as simple as that! we both know that what we're doing is so wrong! sometimes I really don't know what to do. Im so guilty as hell Joey." and she start sobbing. Joey held her so tight and kissed her in the forhead telling her that he wouldnt leave her.

She cant tell to him that she might be pregnant. Because she is so scared that Joey would do something that could break Jake's heart. Even at this moment she hasn't sure yet but what she's thinking is still for Jake sake.

When she woke up that morning Joey is gone. He wake her up just to say that he is going to work. Then she remember that she need to do the test. It' s also good for her that Joey went to work that early because if not she can' do that when Joey is at home. She never wasted her time she went to her bathroom and carrying the 3boxes of Pregnancy Test that she bought last night. She tested the 1 st box with a diffrent brand name. And waited for 3minutes for the result. She was too nervous praying that its not. Then she stare if its negative or positive. Her heart beats so fast when she saw that there is two line then she opened the 2nd box and tried it again maybe the other one is not right but the two line still appears and the last box has the same result. She sits in the bowl for morethan 30minutes crying so hard. She knows that she is ready for being a mom but not this time. She will keep the baby thats for sure. But how she will handle it. Everything is so complicated. What about Jake how can I tell him that i was got pregnant with my ex boyfriend. Everything just falls apart she didnt know what to do but her first concern is the baby she knows that the baby has nothing to do of whats been going on with her life. But she cannot tell her condition to Joey because she knows that Joey would do anything to keep her away from Jake most of all now that she is carrying their child.

Thank you!!! im so happy kz sa wakas nag 400+ narin ang UJDKW i know d pa tlga xa ganun ka popular d2 sa Wattpad but what important is...My co Wattpader is you take the time para icheck tong 1st story ko na dont worry malapit ko na syang matapos. Yes sabi ko cguro after 4yrs since nagstart aq isulat xa cguro nman its about time na bgyan ko na xa ng magandang ending and malapit na...