Chapter 4

They did get along so well together. Never thought that they've had so much in common too.

After a week or two she go on a date with Jake with Bam and Mike.

Katherine never had a dull moment with Jake and she couldn't deny that she begins to like him no matter how she denies it.

One time while she and Bam cooking dinner for the four of them. And the two boys wer at the living room watching basketball game Bam suddenly told her "You know what? I've noticed that you and Jake seems getting more close and I'm happy for you Kate. There's nothing wrong if you give him the chance?".

"Bam he is not courting me. Besides what if he only like me as a friend? I don't want to anticipate for something thats not sure yet."

"Well maybe he's just waiting for the right time! ".

"Look at Mike he told me his real feelings after a year. I don't even had the hint that he likes me. Remember I told you before that I think he is gay! hahaha!".

Then the two men appeared at the kitchen telling them that they wer starving. The two ladys stop laughing and prepare the table while Jake and Mike got the plates and glasses.

While having their dinner Mike ask Jake if he could come to his brother's 21'st birthday that will be held at a resort in Laguna. Jake didnt hesitate he said yes. Then turn to Kate if she will going too? but before she could speak Bam already said YES! Then she top her bestfriend and telling her that she can't come cuz she have to visit her family in the province its been a long time that she hasn't seen them, when Jake said "Ok! i'll go with you then", she was so surprised of what he just said. Then she replied . . . "No Jake it's ok why don't you go to the party besides you might get bored if you come with me. " But Jake refused and insisted. So there's nothing she can do but say... "Ok if that's what you want."

We had so much fun that night. We watch dvd movies and play some board games the usual thing that couples do although we're not couple yet.

At 10pm Bam and Mike decided to go home while Jake stay with me. I ask him to drink coffee. And we went back to the living room to start the conversation.

" I hope its ok with you if I stay for a couple of minutes I just want to stay a little bit longer." said Jake.

"Of course!" i told him. "What do u want to talk to?" i said to him.

Actually I was kinda nervous cuz i don't know how to start the conversation. Silly me.

But yes it was a mixed emotion.