Chapter 9

Kathy allow Joey to be in her life again, dispite of the fact that she knows to her self that Joey is still persistent to gain the trust that lost after they broke up.

She went toBams house that one saturday afternoon. Thinking that her bestfriend wer at her home she knocks at the door calling her best friend but there is no answer so she calls her to her cellfone but its un attended so she decided to went back home. . . when she almost ride a taxi Joey just appeared to her side and offer her a ride.

She was surprised to see him at her bestfriends home.

" How did he know that im going to Bams house did Bam tell him or what?wait I'm starting to get paranoid here. Bam didnt know that I'm going to visit her "

" Hi Kate where are u going? " he ask here.

" Oh I just want to visit Bam and spend some time with here. I was just bored at home that's why I decided to come here. What about you I was surprised to see you here? "

" Oh i was just looking for a car that is for sale here and it just happen that I pass by to this street and saw you good that you're not riding the taxi yet. Is it okay with you if i take you to your home?or do you want to go somewhere? " Joey said to her.

Kathy can't decide if she will accept his offer she wont do anything at her apartment and she will feel lonely again 'coz she will think of Jake. She misses him so much there wer times that they dont talk that often cuz Jake is bussy at work because he wanted to come home this holiday that's why Kathy cant complain she knows how much Jake want to be with her and marry her soon.

" Ok lets go to the mall..."

Joeys face brightens the moment she agree to come to him.

It's so ovious that until now Joey still loves Kathyrine its just that now she belongs to someone else and thats his biggest regrets.

Weeks and months past Jake isnt communicating to her that much any more,

there wer times that she wanted to get mad at him and wanted to ask if there is something wrong?

Every night she is crying coz she is not used to it. Before she went to sleep Jake would always call her just by saying goodnight but now she is so scared that her biggest nightmare might come to real!

Joey visit her that day because she is not replying to his text or call anymore he wants to know if Kathy is okey.

" Kate are you okay?why didnt you answer my txt or my calls? are you mad at me? "

Instead Kathy just hug him and cried really hard. She couldnt pretend that she is okay when she knows deep inside of her she is so misserable.

" Hey!whats wrong please tell me what is the problem?is it Jake? "

" Yes Joey im scared that I might gonna loose him! "

I tried to be strong I was doing the best that I can to make our relationship work inspite of the fact that we're too far from eachother. Joey i give up! i know its not right for me to tell this to you but i couldnt take it anymore any moment i know something inside me will going to explode!

" Joey isnt happy of hearing what she said but seing this woman that she loves so much thats broken into pieces makes him equally hurt.

What will happen to Jake's promise to Kathy will they ever fulfill it or both of them will be on a limbo?