Chapter 10

Joey stood to Kathys side and make her feel love once again. All through out Kathy's loneliness and emotional trauma of being apart to her boyfriend and the feeling of betrayal Joey would always be there for her.

She knows that its not right seing her exboyfriend comforting her but she knows that Joey has no hidden agenda for helping her to cope up of what shes been through.

When she visits her family in Laguna her parents ask her about Jake all she could reply is Jake is doing good and so excited to come home.

Kathy doens't want to keep any secrets from her family especially to her own parents but she has no choice but to tell a lie because she dont want them to worry about her and Jake. Her family is hoping that their being apart from eachother wouldnt be a bigger hindrance for the two of them. Instead this will be a strong bond to proove that true love did exists dispite of being apart from eachother.

That night she couldnt go to sleep. Yesterday she check her email but she was still dissapointed coz there is no message from Jake.

She still can't accept the fact that after 2 months she still didnt hear anything from him. What could have happen? if he finds someone else she will accept it no matter how much it hurts. She knows to herself that its not gona work like what Jake promise her before he left. And she started to feel tired and sleepy feeling hurt and broken inside.

That morning Joey offer to pick her up. On their way to her work she told Joey

" Thank you! " Joey smiled back and hold her hand but she felt awkward coz maybe she is not comfortable holding hands with her ex.

Who would have thought that she and Joey would ever cross paths again. She knows it happens in books and movies but in real life woah! that is too impossible. She smiled while thinking of it.

Joey noticethat she was smilling and he ask. . . " What is it Kate? " she was surprised of what he ask her. Now she felt a little embarass.

" Oh nothing! " shaking her head and stares at the windows car.

" You know i like that! " Joey told her.

" What? " and Kate ask Joey.

" That you're smilling again. I miss that Kate. I dont want to see you crying again. " and Joey hold her hand tightly. . .