Development (Chapter 2)

—2 Years Later—
It's been 2 years since you've been announced the position Pillar. During this time your communications with the Pillars developed. You and Sanemi would sometimes tease each other, while sometimes you would give him stuff. For example, you found out Sanemi favored the food ohagi so you would make some ohagi for him here and there.

You've also met Tengen's wives Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma. You and Hinatsuru had somethings in common. You both have a motherly personality, so you do not hesitate to correct those who are in the wrong. With Makio you guys don't have a lot in common but you do get on Suma for crying a lot. You sometimes scold Suma for crying, but at other times you comfort her because you know what it's like. I mean you grew with two siblings, so you've always had to raise them like your own children if the real parents were busy!

You were really excited when you got to meet Kyojuro's little brother Senjuro, since he always talked about him. You also found out how the Rengokus' father treated them every since the death of their mother. You started checking up on Senjuro every once in a while if Kyojuro was away for a mission. You also discovered that the Rengoku genes were indeed strong. Once, you had mistooken Senjuro as Kyojuro who got affected by a blood demon art!

Mitsuri and you became like a 2 teamed family. You were the big sister and she was the little sister. Some of the kakushi had even mistaken you guys for sisters, so you guys decided to roll with it. When Mitsuri and Obanai first invited you to eat with them, you found out that she had a big appetite. When she saw you staring at her she thought you were judging her. "It's weird isn't it?" She questioned looking down with a frown. Obanai observed with furrowed eyebrows because he thought you were actually judging her. "Mitsuri I think we might me long lost sisters, like actually." You said laughing. She looked up with her shiny orbs that could draw out tears at any minute. "What do you mean?" She asked. Obanai too was confused by your choice of words. "FIVE PLATES OF UNAGI!" A waiter announced. "Over here please!!" You waved your hand with a smile. Mitsuri looked at you wide eyed with stars. "Well Mitsuri, I may or may not also have a big appetite." You interjected with a grin on your face, as the waiter set the food on the table. This made Mitsuri very happy that there was somebody out there who could relate to her big appetite. Obanai's eyes softened at the sight of you and Mitsuri laughing together. This only made the familiar fuzzy feeling that happened whenever you were around grow inside him more. It grew even more when you offered to pay for the food, even though he kept insisting it's a man's job.

You interacted with Tomioka from time to time ,but not a lot since for some reason he brushed you off sometimes. What you didn't know was that a certain snake pillar was glaring at him from afar. You also communicate with Gyomei when you go to his house to play with the cats he keeps there. Every time you went there, there was a boy with no eyebrows who reminded you of Sanemi. Every time you brought it up around Sanemi he'd either say he doesn't know what you're talking about, and change the subject or walk off somewhere. Muichiro didn't talk to you at all, but you soon learned that he has amnesia and is aloof.
———
"Iguro-san!!" You called out to him. He turned around and waited for you to catch up. "I told you countless times to call me Obanai." He said. "Oh, I forgot. Again." You responded while laughing. He just looked at you and sighed, at you goofiness. "Soooo, do you know the reason for a pillar meeting now?" You questioned him. "No, I don't know." He answered. "However, if I had to guess I'd say the Master has received news about Muzan." This made your ears perk up. "Oh, do you really think so. If he did then I will definitely defeat him!!" You exclaimed with a cheerful voice, and a smile spread across your face while stars surrounded you. "Y/N, you shouldn't utter false words like that." Obanai claimed.

Your smile was replaced with a frown. "But-" you were cut off before you could finish. "Hey look it's pinky pie!" A certain white haired pillar shouted. You looked up to the wind pillar and laughed as you said "Sanemi-san you look crazier than usual!" This made Obanai furrow his eyebrows, as he observed the comments you guys threw at each other.

"Y/N don't you think that's enough, we have a meeting to attend." He declared dragging you by the wrist. Kaburamaru hissed in agreement."Oh that's right, well see you at the meeting Sanemi-san!!" You yelled behind you, as you continued to walk away with the other pillar. It seemed as if you guys got there first because nobody else was there.

The snake pillar jumped into his usual tree, that's used to observe from afar. You noticed that Obanai's face looked tensed and his eyes sharpened. "Obanai are you ok, you seem tense." You assumed with worry."Y/N are you ok with Sanemi calling you those names?" Obanai asked you. "Yes, we're friends after all!!" You beamed at him. His eyes softened up at the word "friends".

Canon Things About The Second Chapter-
~Sanemi knows that Obanai might have a thing for you. That's the reason why he interacted with you when you guys were walking.
~Now that Sanemi sees how Obanai reacts to him throwing names at you, his theory was confirmed.
~Sanemi looks as you like a little sister.
~When you were invited to eat with Obanai and Mitsuri for the first time, she wouldn't stop thanking you for paying for the food and for not judging her.
~You and Obanai spar sometimes but he always holds back in fear of hurting you.
~When the Pillars saw how Obanai actually spoke to you, it was already a theory that he had something toward you.
~Shinobu likes to tease you about it and when you deny it she calls you oblivious.
~Shinobu also sees you as an older sister.
~Giyuu has come to enjoy your presence when you guys are partnered on missions.
~When you and Obanai are on missions together, he almost never lets you battle.
~When you and Mitsuri are on missions together you guys make like the best duo ever.
~All the Kakushi love you and would like to spend time with you, however.... there is always 4 pair of eyes watching them closely.
~Sanemi teases Obanai on the low about his feeling towards you.