The Epic Duo 2!! (Chapter 8)

Tanjiro, Genya, and Nezuko were getting the life squeezed out of them by the demon's attack. Suddenly, the attack were cut in half. Nezuko looked up and saw who it was. She felt a wave o relief wash over her. "Two pillars, huh." The demon spouted. At this point the demon was beyond annoyed. He just wanted to end the battle quickly but more people kept interfering.

"KYAAAHH! THAT IS ONE BIG MONSTER! WHAT IS THAT!!" Mitsuri shouted with Tanjiro on her back. She was referring to the demon's blood demon art. "It may look scary but I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle!!" You exclaimed gripping your sword. Both you and Mitsuri were in the sky, and Tanjiro was on Mitsuri back after you cut the attack in half. "ARE YOU OK!? SORRY FOR BEING LATE!! Good thing we made it in time." You said to Tanjiro. "K-Kanroji-san!! Hirasi-san!!" Tanjiro called out in shocked. "You just rest up now!" Mitsuri assured him. "Nice work out there! That was amazing!" You complimented. Unbeknownst, to the two of you, Tanjiro couldn't hear a thing you were saying.

"Wait! Upper Moon! Upper Moon Four..." Tanjiro coughed, but you guys had already confronted the demon. "HEY, YOU! YOUR PRANKS WENT TOO FAR THERE! I'M GONNA TAKE NEZUKO-CHAN AND GENYA-KUN BACK NOW!" You confronted. "Shut your mouth, you harlots. I only take orders from one person in this world." The demon spat coldly.
Then it clicked, 'Harlots!? Har...ha...US!? HE MEANS US!?' You and Mitsuri gaped in thought. 'Unbelievable, how could someone say that word!? And he looks just as young as my little brother!! Oh!? But demons don't look as old as they actually are, right? Even so how rude!' You stunned.

RESONANCE BOLT OF DEATH!

At that very moment the demon unleashed his attack. "Hirasi-san! Kanroji-san!" Tanjiro called out.

BREATH OF LOVE: THIRD FORM LOVELY KITTY SHOWER!!

BREATH OF CHERRY BLOSSOMS: THIRD FORM PINK SUNRISE!!

"Now I'm mad! You may look like a kid, but that's still unforgivable." Mitsuri remarked. "I don't really like bratty children and plus you're kinda annoying, so take this as a punishment!" You added on, as both you and Mitsuri's attacks split the demon's attack in half. Tanjiro was stunned at the sight of your attacks splitting the demon's.
———
Kanroji Mitsuri's Love sword is extremely thin and soft. Her techniques are even faster that Uzui Tengen's. In addition to the 'strong suppleness' of her sword, the softness of her feminine muscles and the mobility of her joints allow her to build up speed. This means that the sword is not only extremely hard to handle, but also very easy to cut yourself with. It's a blade created for her that only she can use.

Y/N Hirasi's sword is also unique. Her sword can bend into a scythe when she allows it. However it's a double edged sword as well. There's a certain area at the hilt of her sword she has to press down on it, to keep it in scythe form, if she were to move her hand from that area the shape of her sword would reverse and based on how it's positioned, the sword could could end up stabbing her. Her sword can also be good for throwing, it starts off as a scythe then changes back into a sword mid air. The sword also comes flying back like a boomerang, but if she's not paying attention to it, then it could pierce her. Her sword took at least a 4 weeks to make, and she kinda felt bad for her swordsman so she took extra care of it, so that her swordsman wouldn't have to always work on her sword frequently.
Y/N's Muscles are also similar to Mitsuri's muscles, but Mitsuri is no doubt the one who inherited the most muscle.
———
The demon's attack let out an ear piercing dragon roar and sent two attacks to each of you.
BREATH OF LOVE: SECOND FORM ANGUISH INDUCING LOVE!!
BREATH OF CHERRY BLOSSOMS: FIFTH FORM SCARLET CHERRY VALLEY.
Mitsuri's attack had deflected the demon's attack with her long sword. Your attack for the Fifth Form, it released cherry blosssoms and covered the attack causing it to halt in mid air. The cherry blossoms swirled around the attack then it dissolved into nothing. You and Mitsuri continued unleashing attack and dodging them, until the demon got sick and tired of your games.
BLOOD DEMON TECHNIQUE KARMIC WOOD OF AVICI!!
'KYAAAH THAT ATTACK'S GOT WIDE RANGE
CAN I REALLY GET THROUGH THIS!?' Mitsuri panicked in thought. 'I DON'T THINK I CAN DODGE THIS ONE, BUT I'LL TRY!' You encouraged yourself. 'Oh! I can try that form but I'll have to be careful!' You thought.

BREATH OF LOVE: FIFTH FORM WAVERING ATTACHMENT: MESSY NAILS!!
BREATHE OF CHERRY BLOSSOMS: SECOND FORM PINK BUTTON!!

You pressed the area that triggers your sword's transformation, twirled around a couple times, and threw it, with a trail of pink flowers following behind it. Your sword reverted back into its original shape and sliced the wood into pieces with a trail of flowers following behind in a flash. Mitsuri flipped backwards as her blade shredded the wood possessed by the demon technique into pieces. After a while your sword came flinging back to you and you caught it with a firm grip. You and Mitsuri then went head first towards the demon while still in the air, you could basically cut his head off right then and there.

'THEY'RE FAST!! BUT IT WON'T WORK...' Tanjiro doubted. "HIR-" he was cut off by the demon opening his mouth.
'Hm!? What is he trying to do!? But it's fine I'll just his head off head...' you were cut out of thought by Tanjiro's warning. "GUYS THAT'S NOT HIS REAL BODY!! HE WON'T DIE IF YOU CUT HIS HEAD OFF!!"
'EH!? OH CRAP REALLY!?' Mitsuri panicked. 'WE'VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE!!' You dreaded.

MADDENING SCREECH!!

An ear piercing vibrating screech suffocated the air. Both you and Mitsuri dropped to your knees with torn clothes and a grip on your swords. The wave of sound was so strong, surely you would have trouble hearing after this. Both your pupils where white and foggy. "HIRASI-SAN! KANROJI-SAN!" Tanjiro called out. Nezuko and Genya were still struggling to get free from the demon's technique.
'Unbelievable!! These girls! Not only did they just withstand that attack, they managed to maintain their body shapes!' The demon was bewildered.
'Did they both tense up all their muscles before they took that attack? But even so, no ordinary person could withstand that attack. I don't understand. Oh, okay I see now. Both of their muscles don't match their body frames... so both girls have a special constitution. That's good. Strength comes hand in hand when eating high-quality meat. But I guess I should crush both skulls and brains first.' The demon observed as he raised his fist to land a blow your skulls.

Before his fist landed your entire life flashed before your eyes....

(Cliffhanger [wicked] stay mad.
Also I might have to take a 2-3 day long break again bc I have to carefully think of a good backstory for you. Maybe you guys will be the demon princess mixed with an angel but you never knew until your powers were revealed next chapter tehe. No stop fr I'm not THAT cringey. Also lemme know what you guys think about
Y/N's unique sword. Should I rewrite this chapter so I can edit out the sword part? This took almost all day to make bc I kept getting distracted. Lemme know do y'all want Y/N's backstory or just want the part where she hops into action.🙁)