Losing Consciousness (Chapter 9)

"Y/N act like the way a proper lady would!" Your mother scolded wiping the dirt off you face. "But I wanna play with Haru and Kenji!" You pouted. "I know, but ladies don't roughhouse." She responded. "Now come on it's getting late, we must clean you up quickly."
"Awww, Bye Haru! Bye Kenji!" You waved while holding your mother's hand. "Bye Y/N!" They both smiled and waved.

Ah yes, Haru and Kenji. The two boys you played with, back in the days. Both of them were related to each other. You would always end up dirty when you came back home, because you used to love running through the forest with your friends. You would always climb trees, trip over the roots, toss rocks in the river, run around to try and catch the squirrels that roamed the forest, there was even this one time you fell into the river and had to go home. Your mother would always scold you about getting dirty and your father would try to calm her down.

Your mother was a retired demon slayer and so was your father. They met in the final selections and fell in love. It was only after 6 months of your mother and father hanging out, that your father confessed his love for your mother, and of course your mother accepted his confession. They loved each other dearly and wanted to stay together forever, so your father decided to propose 5 years of being together.
Your mother and father never really got married but it didn't matter to them, because they were happy in each other's arms. Instead, of a big party where they celebrated their marriage it was a private party consisting of just the two of them. The party took play inside the estate they both lived in.

Your mother had worn a beautiful white dress, with a pearl necklace, a ribbon tied around the waist, and white rubber heels. Your father wore a white tuxedo, with a black bow, black fabric decorated the neck part, and a white shirt under it with black buttons.

Your mother had her arms wrapped around his neck and your father's arms were snaked around her waist. They danced to loving music as they looked into each other's eyes with love and a hint of lust. It felt like yesterday when they both thought nothing of the small puppy crush they had on each other, now here they are getting married. They held each other close and told each other how much they loved each other, and said their vows. That night was the night they became one and made love with each other.

Now here's a little girl who's the exact look alike of her mother cradled into her mother's arms. They were both crying tears of joy. The loving bundle of joy that was born during that rainy night was named, Y/N Saiury Hirasi. They just couldn't believe they were starting their own family.
It was a snowy night when your mother had just come home from her mission. "Mommy, why do you and daddy leave for so long?" Four year old you asked, looking at her with pink orbs. This question took your mother and father by surprise. "Come over here Y/N." She gestured you towards the window. You looked out the window and saw that it was snowing. "Saiury, look, it's snowing! It's so beautiful, isn't it?" She said. You replied with nod. "This is one of the reasons mom and dad work so hard! We want to protect the world from darkness to show you all the amazing things in it." She cooed at you. "Can I protect the world from darkness some day?" You asked still looking out the window. "Of course." She answered. Your father smiled at the sight as he sat in the chair.

You looked at her and smiled with your shining orbs. Then without warning you pulled her into a tight hug. You didn't notice but you managed to lift her of the floor. "Y-Y/N!?" Your mother and father called out in unison. You put your mother down and looked at her with worry, because you thought you had done something wrong. "Oh I'm sorry never mind!" She embraced you, trying to comfort you.

Your mother looked over to see that your father had passed out in the chair he sat in. "D-DEAR!?" You mother called out in worry.
That's exactly how you found out you were strong.
You found out you had a big appetite at the age of 2, when your mother had made sashimi for dinner. Your mother had made some sashimi for dinner and she didn't really think you'd eat that much but you ended up eating, your plate, half your father's, and half your mother's plate. Your mother made note to keep extra food in the house.