Bonus Chapter!

All the Pillars had decided to take a day off. The plan was to go to a bathhouse and a bar. At first the plan was to just go to a bathhouse but Uzui insisted on going to a bar, because it was 'Flamboyant'.

———
The Pillars were waiting in front of the bathhouse but Obanai and Y/N weren't there yet. Gyomei had decided he would stay home and train his tsuguko and Muichiro probably forgot so they weren't expecting them . "Where are those two?" Uzui pattered rolling his eyes. "They're probably eating each other's face out." Sanemi snickered. Mitsuri had a cute shade of pink covering her face, at the thought while the others sweat dropped at his response. "I also bet they're ban—" Sanemi was cut off by a tackle to the ground.

"MIND YOUR MANNERS SANEMI! WE AREN'T EVEN A COUPLE!" You exclaimed, while punching his back with your abnormal strength. "Yeah what Y/N said." Obanai added on coming from behind the corner. "Aww, but I think you guys would make a great couple" Shinobu teased with a smile. You stopped punching Sanemi's back. "Yeah, I agree with Shinobu! You guys look cute together!" Mitsuri beamed with her hands clasped. You cleared your throat and spoke, with steam coming out your ears while walking into the women's section of the bathhouse. "Let's just go relax."
"Agreed." Obanai stated copying your actions with steam emerging from his ears. All the pillars except Sanemi and Giyuu bursted out laughing. However, Giyuu cracked a small, unnoticeable smile.

———
"So... what's with you and Obanai, Y/N-san?" Shinobu asked in a teasing manner. "Yeah, you guys have been getting closer lately!" Mitsuri enthused. "What are you guys talking about we're just f-friends." You clamped your hand over your mouth with wide eyes, and cursed yourself for stuttering at the very end. These actions earned giggles from Shinobu and Mitsuri. "Ok, fine you got me. I think I sorta have feelings for Obanai but I'm not sure.." You confessed. "KYAA—!" Mitsuri's squealing was cut off with a push to your breast. "Sorry Mitsuri, but you have to be more quiet..!" You whisper shouted and pulled Mitsuri back.
Mitsuri came back a blushing mess. "Oh my goodness, I never knew you were interested in girls too Y/N-san!" Shinobu poked.

"Mitsuri is like a little sister to me! How dare you assume such things Shinobu!" You scolded with your fist pumping in the air. "Yeah! Me and Y/N-nee are like sisters!" Mitsuri looked away blushing. Shinobu just giggled at the chaos she caused, as you went on rambling, with an arm over Mitsuri's shoulder while she was blushing.

———
"Hey you guys hear that?" Giyuu questioned. "Yeah, I think it's the girls causing commotion over there!" Rengoku exclaimed. "Sooo, Obanai about earlier." Uzui started. Obanai raised a questioning eyebrow at Uzui signaling him to continue. "When-" Uzui was cut off by an angry Wind Pillar. "When that stupid, red kamaboko haired girl hit me!" Sanemi fumed. "Sanemi shut up, nobody's talking to you and don't talk about Y/N like that." Iguro scowled under his mask.

"Ah, shut up you stupid lover boy!" Sanemi barked earning a snicker from 2 hashiras, a small smile from another and angry eyebrows from Obanai. "Don't you dare say anything." Obanai fussed. "It's pretty obvious that you have feelings for her, but that still doesn't answer my theory from earlier." Uzui stated. Sanemi, Obanai, Rengoku snd Giyuu were confused about this theory he was talking about. "So, were you guys making out before coming here?" He asked smugly. "Bye, I'm getting out." Obanai stood up and walked out with a towel around his waist. The room was full of booming laughter.

———
"TWO BOTTLES OF SAKE, OVER HERE PLEASE!!" You yelled from the table. "Oh, Y/N how flamboyant of you to order for us-" Uzui started. "What do you mean? I ordered for me." You smiled, causing everybody to deadpan. "Just kidding!" You laughed.

After five minutes of waiting, the server brought sake, along with eight cups and took her leave. Everyone grabbed a cup and filled it with sake, then they put it up in the air. "Cheers to a day off!" You toasted. Everybody drunk their sake except Obanai who didn't want to take his bandages off. You took 3 more cups and ended it at that. You were a bit tipsy but not completely drunk.

Everyone except Obanai and You were completely drunk. Mitsuri and Shinobu were a giggling mess, Sanemi kept threatening Giyuu but Giyuu was half a sleep, Kyojuro and Uzui were going back and forward about who was more muscular, it was just chaos. You even had to stop a Mitsuri and Shinobu from making out once, Obanai found it funny on how you were basically babysitting them.

You noticed that Obanai hadn't taken not one sip of, his original cup of sake. "Why aren't you drinking Obanaii~" You slurred. "I didn't really come here to ge-" he started but was interrupted. "Oh come on one little sip won't hurt you, would it?" You whispered in his ear, sending shivers down his spine while gesturing him to a cup of alcohol. "Come on Y/N, you need to get home." He said gently pushing away with a blush. "Obanai, why're you touching me that's rude ya know?"  You snorted pointing to his hand that was touching your chest. He quickly removed it and muttered an apology, while looking away from you with a blush dusting his cheeks. "You're so cute Obanaii~" You giggled. "Ok, enough let's get you home Y/N." He blushed while helping you up. "Oh well, by you guys me and Obanai are goingg~!" You waved bye, and held hands with Obanai as you exited the table.
"Yeah! Go get some Obanai!" Uzui boomed with hands cupping his mouth. "Good luck for your first time!" Sanemi said pulling a sleeping Giyuu's hair. Kyojuro just laughed along with Mitsuri and Shinobu. You just waved with smiled, clearly clueless what they're talking about.

You and Obanai made it to your house while you rambled on about nonsense. Even if it was nonsense, he still listened to every word. "And then, and then-"
"We're here." He spoke. You looked up and noticed you guys were at your house. "Thank you, for taking me home Obanai." You thanked. "No pr-" he was cut off by a peck on the cheek. You then ran into your house, locking yourself in there. Obanai just stood there for a moment trying to comprehend what happened. Once he did, he walked to his estate smiling like an idiot, and feeling all giddy inside while holding his cheek. Kaburamaru nudged his cheek with a teasing hiss.
.
.
.
.
'Y/N, you make me fall harder and harder for you everyday.'

Aka kamaboko- Red kamaboko (fish cake) is one of the most basic of Japanese fish cakes and is used as a topping for soups such as ramen, udon, and soba. Although it is referred to as red, in reality, it is a shade of pink. It is also known as "aka kamaboko" in Japanese. This type of kamaboko is steamed on a small wood board.