Hashira Meeting (Chapter 4)

Nezuko stared a Sanemi's blood while drool was escaping from the bamboo bamboo gag, and veins evident on her face. It was amazing how she was able to restrain herself from devouring Sanemi for so long. 'There is no other reason to continue this, Nezuko has already won this one for sure!' You thought. 'The Kamado siblings really are amazing!"

Nezuko continued growling while looking at the blood. "What's the matter, demon? Go on! You know you want it." Sanemi spat.
Obanai dug his elbow deeper into Tanjiro's back, making it harder to breathe, veins started becoming visible on his face. "Iguro-san, you're digging into him too hard. Please ease up a little." Shinobu spoke. "I'm only holding him down because he's trying to break free." Obanai responded back. "Kamado-kun, if you use any breathing techniques while your lungs are being squeezed, your veins will burst." Shinobu said to Tanjiro. "His veins will burst! I like it! Sounds, flamboyant! Come on! Burst 'em!" Uzui laughed.
This earned a worried sound from Mitsuri and a shriek from you. "Poor soul..Suck a weak, pitiful child. Namu Amida Butsu." Gyomei prayed. Some pillars, including you just stared at him while the others kept focus on the situation at hand.

The metallic, red, liquid did not cease to stop dripping, but Nezuko's features of hard resistance didn't either. Nezuko's hands were clenching so hard that her palms started to draw blood. Tanjiro tried calling out to his sister, but the blood vessels in his eyes were becoming visible from the lack of oxygen. "Kamado-san, d-didn't you hear what Shinobu said." You stated nervously. "You'll get hurt if you do that please stop!"

He eventually broke the ropes which shocked you guys. Just as Obanai was about to restrain him again, Giyuu stepped in and prevented Obanai from doing so by grabbing his wrist. Obanai was physically weaker than all the Pillars, except Shinobu, so he knew resisting would be futile with the grip Tomioka had on him. Tanjiro got up and ran to the edge of the building and shouted Nezuko's name. After a few seconds, Nezuko turned her head away in disgust. This stunned all of you guys, but Tanjiro was relieved.
"What just happened?" The Master asked. "The demon girl turned away in disgust." One twin started. "Although she'd been stabbed three times by Shinazugawa-sama, and despite his flaunting of his bloody arm in her face. She restrained herself and did not bite." The other finished. "So now, it's been proven that Nezuko won't attack humans." Oyakata-sama declared.

"What do you think you're doing, Tomioka?" Obanai barked, snatching his wrist out of Giyuu's grip. "Tanjiro..." Master trailed off. Tanjiro looked at him with a gasp. "Nevertheless, some may still view Nezuko as unfavorably. You must prove it to them starting now. That you and Nezuko can fight as Demon Slayers. That you can be useful."
Tanjiro bowed down is respect while different ideas raced through his mind.
"Go out and defeat a Twelve Kizuki. Do that and you'll be accepted by all. And your words will carry more weight." The Master told him. Tanjiro looked up and responded "I...Nezuko and I will defeat Muzan Kibutsuji! Nezuko and I will do it for sure! Strike with the blade that will break the chain of despair!"
"As you're not ready for that yet, Tanjiro, let's start with a Twelve Kizuki, all right?" Master smiled. Tanjiro's hair and face blew up from embarrassment. "Yes, sir." He chirped. You and Mitsuri made funny faces, and let out a struggled sound to prevent your laughter. 'You mustn't laugh! You mustn't, you mustn't, you mustn't!' You guys repeated in thought. Shinobu chuckled with a hand covering her mouth.

"It goes without saying that the Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps have phenomenal skills. After training themselves to death, they have defied it, and they've also defeated members of the Twelve Kizuki." Oyakata-sama announced.
"A good attitude to have!" Kyojuro grunted. "That is why Hashira receive respect and are welcomed by others. So, Tanjiro, mind your manners when you speak." Master continued.
"Y-Yes, sir!" Tanjiro remarked. "One more thing. Sanemi..." Master started. "Obanai... Don't torment the younger ones too much."
"As you wish." Obanai bowed. "As you wish." Sanemi agreed. "Tanjiro, we have concluded our business with you. You may step back." Master finalized. "In that case, please allow Kamado-kun to stay at my mansion." Shinobu asked. Tanjiro deadpanned "eh?"
"All right, then! Take them away please!" Shinobu clapped. The kakushi hesitated with Nezuko but took Tanjiro with them immediately with a bow. The Master smiled softly.
"Now then, let us begin the Hashira Meet—" Master was cut off. "Please wait a second!" Tanjiro yelled. "Come back here!" The kakushi scolded. "Please allow me to head but that man covered in scars!" Tanjiro asked. Tanjiro continued talking while the kakushi scolded him for interrupting the pillar meeting. Muichiro flung three rocks at his head knocking him down. "Interrupting the Master is quite rude." Muichiro spoke tossing a rock up and down.
The kakushi continued apologizing while bowing continuously. 'Muichiro-kun! What a fine boy! So cool!' Mitsuri fantasized with hearts while looking at him. "Nice going Muichiro-kun!!" You said with a thumbs up while flashing him a smile with flowers around you. "Just leave now." He ordered. "Yes, sir!" The kakushi obeyed running away. You and Mitsuri moved back to your original spots.

"Tanjiro. Give Tamayo-san my regards." Master announced. This made Tanjiro's eyes widen with a gasp. The kakushi continued scolding Tanjiro about how he shouldn't have done that while running. They were teary eyed with blood-shot eyes and kept telling him to apologize. "I-I'm sorry" he apologized.
———
"Just as you've all reported, the demons' carnage has increased more than ever." Oyakata-sama spoke. "Meaning that the danger to human life is greater than it's ever been. We must bolster the ranks of the Demon Slayers. What do you all think?"
"The incident on Mt. Natagumo made it very clear. The caliber of Demon Slayers has dropped tremendously. Most of them are useless. The trainers must be blind." Sanemi answered. "You'd think they could at least tell if somebody's competent or not."
"Well, that kid today sure seemed competent. He did land that flamboyant blow on Shinazugawa. He's got potential." Uzui added on. This earned a 'tch' from Sanemi and a quiet snicker from you. "The more the human population increases, the harder it becomes to control and unify them." Shinobu said. "Not to mention that the times have changed considerably in this era."
"Other than those who've had their loved ones brutally massacred, and joined the Corps, or those of distinguished pedigree who have hunted demons for generations, to ask anyone to harness as much, or even greater resolve and drive to produce results would be cruel." Gyomei boomed. "Still, considering that boy ran into a Twelve Kizuki so soon after joining the Corps... He may have the power to draw them! Even we can rarely get the chance to confront one! It makes me envious." Rengoku enthused. "Well, I also agree with Tengen and Rengoku-san that, Kamado is indeed powerful and we can use him to our advantage!" You smiled, as they both nodded at you in acknowledgment.

"Agreed. But the fact that the Lower Five made such a drastic move probably means that Muzan is nowhere near Mt. Natagumo." Master spoke up. "After all, as in the case of Asakusa, whenever Muzan wishes to hide something, he creates a clever diversion to throw us off. It's really quite frustrating. But those demons are still freely devouring humans, gaining strength and surviving. For the sake of those who have died, there is only one thing for us to do. I believe that, with you who are present today, the Corps' Hashira, I've assembled the finest until since the first Breathing swordsmen of the feudal era."

"Tengen Uzui, Rengoku Kyojuro, Kocho Shinobu, Kanroji Mitsuri, Tokito Muichiro, Himejima Gyomei, Shinazugawa Sanemi, Iguro Obanai, Hirasi Y/N, Tomioka Giyuu. My children, I look forward to your success." He finalized.
......
"Kibutsuji Muzan. I promise I'll defeat you if it's the last thing I do. We will bring you down without fail." Kagaya declared.

(Bonus chapter coming out tomorrow and maybe the real chapter if I'm not lazy.🤣⁉️)