The Epic Duo!! (Chapter 7)

You and Mitsuri had just put your clothes on when all of a sudden your crow shouted, "CAW!CAW! DEMONS SPOTTED IN SWORDSMEN VILLAGE!"
So now here you guys are running towards the swordsmen village. You guys were running as fast as you could, because you don't want more people to die than necessary. "Hurry, Hurry. Everyone in the village is in danger." You reminded. "To think that the swordsmen village was this close to our own district! That shocked me!" Mitsuri sweated. "ALRIGHT, HERE WE GOOO!!" You exclaimed.

------

"DEMONS! ENEMEIS! PROTECT EVERY FAMILY'S BIGGEST HEAD!! BRING OUT THE PILLARS' SWORDS! GET THE CHIEF OUT OF HERE!" A man warned before getting swallowed whole by a creature. Swordsmen were getting slashed and eaten, left and right. Everyone was screaming and tried using different weapons such as axes, pitchforks, butcher knives, and spears to fight off the hideous creatures. The entire village was infested with the man eating demons. While a man was fight off one of the creatures, two figures jumped out of the woods, and the creature was sliced in half. "SORRY FOR BEING LATE, EVERYONE!! WE'LL MAKE SURE TO BEAT THEM ALL UP!!" Mitsuri assured.

All the creatures were cut in halves, in a flash. "Whoa, the pillars are here! Oh yeah!" One man exclaimed. They were all complimenting you guys and saying how cute you were, for you to be so strong.
One of the demon slayer guards were struggling to get up and called out the chief's name. There were corpses all around, mingled bodies, upper halves detached from lower halves, missing limbs, and detached heads. The creatures continued picking up bodies and squeezing them until a disgusting crack was heard, along with blood that emerged from their victims' mouths. The Demon Hunter who was still alive on the ground, was trying to come up with possibilities of trying to defeat the creature, but he couldn't thinking of anything. His doubts were interrupted when a ombre haori decorated with Cherry blossoms blocked his view.

"You're better off not moving! Your internal bleeding organs are probably wounded." You warned him with your sword already sheathed, and positioned in front of you. However, your sword bent into the shape of a scythe. "H..HIRASI-DONO..!" The guard blurted. 'What's with Kanroji-dono and Hirasi-dono's swords...did Tecchin-sama forge it? I've heard rumors about her sword, but...' He wondered.
The creature charged forward with a loud roar.
BREATH OF CHERRY BLOSSOMS: FIRST FORM GERMINATION!!!

With a swift movement the creature was severed into 15 different pieces, with your scythe shaped sword. "Moo?" The creature said. "I will never feel sympathy for those who hurt people with sick jokes." You stated looking back at the disintegrating demon. You saw the man who forged your sword being dropped. The guard tried reaching out but he couldn't move. "Tecchin-same!!" Both you and Mitsuri called out as she came from behind the corner. You were the one who ended up catching him. "Are you okay, Tecchin-sama!! Please...!!" You yelled with teary eyes looking at the feeble old man. The man grunted in response. "Can you head me Tecchin-sama!?" Mitsuri yelled in the same state as you.
"I must be in heaven...I'm being hugged by two, cute young girls..." The old man coughed. "Oh, Tecchin-same, you little perv!" You chuckled.

"I fell on my head too. Please take my hand..." A man reached out towards you. "OH, I'M SORRY ARE YOU OK!?" You panicked, while reaching out towards him too. "Th...Thank goodness..." The guard fainted.

Meanwhile with Tanjiro....

'...What the? What the heck's happening? This smell...' Tanjiro thought, regaining consciousness. "STOP RUNNING AWAY!!" A grouchy voice yelled, making Tanjiro come to his senses. He suddenly felt himself being lifted up and heard a loud crashing. When he opened his eyes he saw the building being crashed into pieces. He felt and heard an ear piercing sound ringing in his head, it was violently vibrating his body causing his eyes to become cloudy. The same this was happening to Nezuko, who was carrying him.
"Oh yeah. That fan demon attacked us and knocked us out cold...!! Looks like Nezuko regained consciousness first." He inferred looking up at Nezuko. He saw that the demon with wings was going attack them, so he shielded Nezuko with his body, even though she could regenerate.

The demon whooshed through the building, breaking the shoji doors, in hopes of killing the siblings. He noticed that he had missed the attack, because Tanjiro dodged the attack pulling Nezuko with him. The demon just clicked his tongue in annoyance. "YOU'RE TOO SLOW, KARAKU!! JUST BLOW THE WHOLE BUILDING AWAY!!" One of the three demons shouted. "KAKA, THAT WAS THE PLAN! NO NEED TO TELL ME." Karaku yelled back.
In a mere second the entire building was blown into thousands of pieces with sound itself. 'Think!! Think!! Think of an effective way to attack the enemy! A way that won't let them recover.' Tanjiro tried coming up with possibilities but almost nothing seemed possible. But, Tanjiro soon thought of one move that would definitely work.

"Kaka, the view just got a lot better." One of the demon spoke. "Now there's no place for them to hide." Kaka replied to the demon. 'Crap!! The rubble..!!' Tanjiro thought, looking at the rubble that covered Nezuko bottom half. "Nezuko, don't worry. I won't abandon you. Let go of my sword!" Tanjiro struggled to get his sword out of Nezuko's grip. 

"I'll just get rid of all the rubble. So don't do this, Nezuko! Your fingers are getting cut!! STOP IT NEZUKO!!" Tanjiro explained, but Nezuko's grip stayed put. The sword then erupted into flames. 'The sword's burning from her blood. And the color's changing! Thanks to the increase in temperature, the black sword's turning red!! Her blood is making it... A BLOOD BURST SWORD!!' Tanjiro thought holding the sword.

Their bonds and feelings stir up a red sword!!