Swordsmen Arc (Chapter 6)

The moment you've all been waiting for... THE MANGA CHAPTERS STARTS HERE 😼❗

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Kyaaaa~ I'm so happy you could join me, in going to the hot springs!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "I'm always happy to spend time with you, so I don't mind." You smiled. "Oh! Y/N-nee, do you think we could get some hot-soba when we leave the hot springs?" She questioned. "Of course, and I'll pay so eat as much as you want." You answered. Mitsuri started squealing and embraced you into a bone crushing hug. "You really are the best!" She enthused. You just hugged her and patted her head in return. She let go and you guys continued rambling back and forward. On the way to the hot springs you guys stumbled up on the same boy you always see at Gyomei's estate.

"Oh hi there!" You both approached. He looked down and saw too sakura girls looking up at him. "What's your name?" Mitsuri asked. He looked back up with a blush. "What's  your favorite color?" You beamed. "My name is Y/N Hirasi!" You continued. You guys continued asking questions, but it always ended with no answer. "Are you ok?" Mitsuri worried because steam was coming out of his ears. There was a moment of silence until, "I-I" he stuttered then paused. The boy just turned around and walked away with a red face. "Come back!" You shouted. "W-wait, please come back!" Mitsuri yelled, but the boy just kept walking until he was out of sight. "How mean!" You bellowed. You guys continued walking to the hot springs, as Mitsuri kept reflecting on the situation that happened earlier. You had to comfort Mitsuri the whole way to the hotsprings because of it.

You and Mitsuri had both reached the hot springs and you removed your clothes. You wore a beautiful sakura yukata that went with your features and a simple white hadajuban over it. Mitsuri had even complimented you on how beautiful it looked on you. Mitsuri wore a pink yukata decorated with pink flowers and a hot-pink hadajuban over it. It made her look absolutely stunning, so when you first saw her you also exchanged a compliment with her. (Picture below is how your hot-spring wear looks.)