Conquering the Sun (Chapter 11)

"Mitsuri, I don't think I can keep this up for much longer!" You shouted. "I'm also running out of stamina!" she said. You both jumped back onto the ground and as soon as you guys landed, four attacks came at both of you. You felt so sore, you could barely move a muscle. Suddenly, the demon disintegrated. Both, you and Mitsuri dropped to your knees from exhaustion. "HY-HYA I'M ALIVE...!!" Mitsuri said. "I'm so glad! I thought I was going to die for a second!" You wailed. "Tanjiro-kun and the other's must've cut the real body's head off!" Mitsuri assumed. You and Mitsuri embraced each other while crying. "Well, come on I'm sure Tanjiro and the others are waiting for us." You said standing up and holding your hand out to help her up. She took your hand and said "Yeah! I hope they're okay."
———
"Tanjiro, you okay?" Muichiro asked while shivering. Muichiro was using Kotetsu as support for standing up. Tanjiro couldn't stand up do to exhaustion, so he was a Nezuko's back for support. Genya was just holding his injured side. "Oh...T...Tokito-kun...thank...safe...sword...thanks..." Tanjiro staggered. "Thanks to you too. With your help, I regained sometting important to me." Muichiro smiled. "Eh..oh no, I didn't do anything though." Tanjiro replied. "So anyway, what's happening to Nezuko?" Muichiro questioned. "Well, see..." Tanjiro started.

"GUYS GUYS!" Two voices called out. Everybody turned their heads to look at the owners of the voices. "GUUUUUYYSS!" Both you and Mitsuri called out. You and Mitsuri lunged at the group and embraced them into a group hug. "WE DID IT I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!! WAAAHH!" You sobbed. "WAAHHH! WE WON! WE WON! WE ALL WON! THIS IS SO AWESOOOME!!" Mitsuri cried. Genya was blushing furiously from coming in physical contact with no one, but TWO girls. "WE'RE ALL ALIIIIVE! THANK KAMISAMA!" You and Mitsuri cried as you both embraced Nezuko and Tanjiro. "Thank Kamisama." Nezuko repeated with a smile.
———
Tanjiro had just woken up from his coma and the male kakushi was telling him about the plans for the swordsmen village. "Oh, I see. they moved the village." Tanjiro said. Gotou-san is the Kakushi Tanjiro is talking to. "We've made a number of 'Dead Villages'. So if anything happens they can move there." Gotou informed. "Huh..." Tanjiro uttered. "And man you were out cold for seven days. Are you okay to eat?" The kakushi worried. "Yeah! Kanroji-san and Hirasi-san told me to eat a lot too!" Tanjiro said as he munched joyfully on the onigiri. "Those people seem a little weird though." Gotou deadpanned.

"So apparently, the Love, Cherry Blossom, and Mist pillars slept for two days, then were at full power for the third?" The kakushi quizzed. "Yep! Totally respect them." Tanjiro answered as he continued munching. 'You're slowly getting close, though...oh so slowly...' The kakushi thought.
"...Well, at least you're getting better quickly." Gotou said. "Yes?" Tanjiro answered unsure. "I'm so happy everyone's alive." Gotou sighed in relief. "Oh! I really wanted to ask you this. I heard something bad happened to your sister. Is she okay?" The male asked. "Oh, yeah! She can walk in the sun now." Tanjiro smiled with stuffed cheeks. "Isn't that bad? Like, really bad?" The male asked.

"What's gonna happen now, though? What the heck's up with your sister?" The kakushi rambled. "They're looking into it now, but we don't know. We don't know if she's gonna go back to being human or if she's gonna become a full demon." Tanjiro wavered. "Kocho-sama's looking into it?" The kakushi asked. "No, Tamayo-san is." Kamado stated. "Who's Tamayo-san?" The other boy questioned. This resulted in Tanjiro choking on his food. "OH CRAP!! YOU'RE EATING TOO FAST! YOU'RE JUST RECOVERING SO TAKE IT EASY!" The kakushi said as Tanjiro kept coughing. "And uhhh, where are the three little girls? Aoi-chan ain't here either." The male worried. Tanjiro was still catching his breath from earlier's incident.

"None of the hunters are in serious condition right now, so they're still playing around with Nezuko. Since she can speak now." Tanjiro informed. "Man, really? That's nice. Well, things are gonna get outta hand once that yellow guy arrives." The male said. "Eh?" Tanjiro questioned.