Making You Mine

The next morning, Izuna woke up and stretched out his toned arms and body. After doing so, he quietly peered over to his left and noticed that [Name] was not by his side. Panicking, Izuna lifted the blankets and looked around for a sign of [Name]. There wasn't a note or a clue of her disappearance, so Izuna dressed himself as fast as he could, and dashed out of his room to find his wife. As Izuna ran through the long hallways, he accidentally collided with Misaki and knocked her down. 

"Ouch! Watch where you're going!" she scolded as she rubbed her forehead to ease the pain. Izuna quickly apologized and helped her up from the floor. 

"Say Misaki, have you seen [Name] this morning?" he asked with a worried look on his face. Misaki cringed at [Name]'s name, and she nodded.

"Yes, she was in the dining room when I was eating breakfast this morning. She's probably still there."

"Ah, thanks Misaki!" shouted Izuna as he ran off in the direction of the dining room. Misaki furrowed her eyebrows in displeasure and quietly mumbled, "Damn that outsider..."

In the dining room, an Uchiha maid eagerly greeted Izuna by the door and asked what he wanted to eat for breakfast. Izuna blindly avoided the question and asked if the maid saw [Name] in the dining room earlier in the morning. The young maid sighed and looked at the empty and messy dining table in front of her.

"[Name]-sama was here twenty minutes ago. She asked me for directions to Madara-sama's office, so you might find her there, Izuna-sama." she stated as she turned away to clear off the dining table. Izuna thanked her and ran off again in the direction of his brother's office.

"What is she doing in Brother's office? Why does she need to see him so early in the morning? I didn't think she would be this troublesome..." he murmured to himself as he stopped in front of Madara's office.

Izuna promptly knocked on his older brother's door and immediately heard a "come in". As he entered the office, he looked around for a sign of [Name]. Madara watched him carefully and neatly folded his arms across his chest.

"Did you need something, Izuna?" he inquired with a raised eyebrow.

Izuna gingerly pinched his shirt sleeve and avoided his brother's eyes. "I-I was just wondering if [Name] came here earlier. One of the maids told me that [Name] was heading to your office, so I wanted to see if she was still here. Since she's not here, do you know where she went?" 

Madara leaned back in his chair and chuckled at his thoughts. He never imagined that his little brother would care so much about that girl since it was an arranged marriage. 

"Your wife came here earlier to ask me for some shuriken and kunai to train with. Of course, I gave her a bag full of it."

Izuna's eyes widened in shock and he slammed his hands on his brother's desk. "What does she need to train for?! Her mother did not wish for her to join us in the battlefields, she was against the very idea of it!" 

Madara remained calm and composed, and he stood up from his chair to look at a large window behind him. "She is capable of fighting with us, Izuna. Her Fire Techniques and chakra are strong, and she does well in taijutsu. Overall, she would make a good soldier on the battlefields."

"But Brother! She's married to me now, and-"

"Izuna, I know. However, she is capable of fighting with us, and I will not overlook it. With her on our side, we'll win more battles against other clans such as the Senju clan. The Himura clan and [Name]-san may be our key to success."

Izuna shook his head and opened his mouth to protest more, but Madara interrupted him before he could do so. 

"She may not look like it, but she's a strong kunoichi. Besides, haven't you heard of what the other clans have nicknamed her? They called her the 'Blazing Beauty' because of her powerful Fire Techniques and her good looks. It's amusing, isn't it?" said Madara with a smirk forming on his face.