♥ 350 Hearts Special Chapter! ♥

[Name] stared at a mirror in her room and hooked her side bangs behind her ear to see her earrings more clearly. She was wearing a pale pink tsukesage with a light yellow obi slash tied around it, and her hair was curled and pinned up into a formal style. She also wore the necklace that she received from Madara as a wedding gift and the silver bracelet that Izuna had given her.

With their wedding anniversary approaching, [Name] had requested for a special photo shoot with Izuna, but he was very reluctant about it. It took her weeks of begging to finally persuade him to agree to it. 

There was a knock on the door, and [Name] shouted out a "Come in". With a large crate in her hands, Emi entered the room and smiled at [Name].

"Wow [Name]-san, you look amazing! I have something that might interest you before you go to your photo shoot for today." declared Emi as she set the crate down onto the floor.

[Name] peered into it and saw many dusty and old photo books. She sat on the floor with Emi and picked up a maroon one with golden borders around it. 

"What are these, Emi-san?" she asked with a curious glance.

"I found them in my mother's room when I was cleaning it out today, and I wanted to show them to you." she replied.

[Name] opened the photo book and flipped to the first page. A small smile curled on her lips as she continued to study the contents of the photo.

"Emi-san, was this you as a child? You were so adorable with those pigtails! And the little boy next to you is cute too. Was he your brother?" asked [Name].

Emi giggled and scooted over towards [Name] to see the picture better. "Ah, take a closer look at it."

After a few moments of inspecting the picture, [Name] came to a conclusion that the little boy was Izuna. She quietly smiled and flipped the page to look at more baby and kid pictures of her husband.

"There's a lot of pictures of Izuna and Madara Aniue-sama when they were young. They were so cute as little boys," commented [Name] as she laughed at a picture of a smiling baby Izuna taking a bath.

"Yes, there is. My mother enjoyed taking pictures of all of the cousins as a hobby. They were like her children too, and she believed that pictures preserved memories," Emi stated as she looked over a picture of a toddler version of Izuna crying for Madara.. 

As [Name] looked at more photos, she couldn't stop gushing over them. Every photo made her giggle with Emi or melt her awe-struck heart. 

"Hey Emi-san, can I keep a few of these photos? I just want to look back at them every now and then without having to trouble you for it."

"Haha! These photo books were actually meant for you to keep, [Name]! That's why I brought them here in the first place," answered Emi. 

[Name] nodded and thanked Emi for the photo books. The two kunoichis continued to look over them until [Name] had to leave for her photo shoot with Izuna. She secretly took a few of the photos and stashed them away in her sleeves to look at them later during their photo shoot break. 

For their photo shoot in the Uchiha clan's gardens, [Name] couldn't stop giggling during a pose where she had to lock her eyes with Izuna. Whenever she looked at him, it made her think of his cute and embarrassing baby photos. Izuna didn't let it bother him, but he was curious to know why she kept on laughing at him.

"[Name], can't you stop laughing for a moment and let the poor man take our picture?" he asked with his eyebrows raised in concern.

[Name] covered her mouth to hide her wide smile and nodded. Izuna let out a sigh in relief, and turned back to look at the man to give him approval to take the photo.