♥ 150 Hearts Special Chapter! ♥

[Name] looked down at the various outfits placed in front of her, pondering which outfit she would wear for the day. Today was a special day, for it was her 19th birthday and she wanted to spend her whole day with her beloved husband, Izuna. Lately, the two lovers had other duties to carry out for the Uchiha clan, and they didn't see each other until very late at nighttime.

With a small creaking sound, the door to their room opened, and Izuna stepped in with a huge smile on his face. Behind him, he held a bouquet of roses in the colors and shades of red, yellow, pink, and white. 

"Happy 19th Birthday, [Name]!" he exclaimed as he walked up to her and presented the beautifully arranged bouquet.

[Name] smiled at Izuna and looked at him with a glimmer in her eyes. She graciously took the flowers from him and inhaled their lovely scent.

"They're beautiful, Izuna. Thank you for the roses, I can't wait to spend the rest of the day with you!" she said as she stood on her tippy-toes and kissed his cheek.

Pleased by her reaction, Izuna pulled [Name]'s waist closer to him and cupped her cheek gently. He studied the pink blush forming on her cheeks and caressed it with his thumb.

"I rarely get to see you during the day, [Name]. At least your birthday didn't land on a day filled with meetings or other duties." he responded with a teasing grin.

[Name] laughed and nodded in agreement. "Today will definitely be the best day ever!"

Izuna slowly leaned in to her face and as he was about to give [Name] a birthday kiss, somebody knocked on their door loudly, interrupting the couple from their would-be kiss.

"Izuna-sama, may I have a word with you please?" asked a familiar woman's voice.

[Name] groaned and furrowed her eyebrows in displeasure as Izuna sighed and released her from his arms. When he opened the door, Misaki had her hand on her hip and she smiled at the sight of Izuna.

"Under Madara-sama's orders, I must train with you today since we'll be going to the battlefields soon. We should get going." she stated as she smirked at a glaring [Name]. 

"Misaki, can't we train tomorrow? Today is [Name]'s birthday, and I was hoping to spend the day with her." he replied as he crossed his arms.

"No it has to be today. It's my day off from my mother's shop, so I have to use today wisely. Hopefully you don't disobey your older brother's orders. I'll see you at the training grounds in five minutes."

And with that, Misaki ran off through the hall and left an astonished Izuna and [Name]. Izuna shook his head and cursed under his breath. It was barely the early morning, and he was already assigned a troublesome duty.

"Do you really have to go?" [Name] asked quietly as she pulled the rose bouquet closer to her chest.

Izuna turned around to face her and sighed sadly. "If it's Brother's orders, I have to carry it out. Looks like we will have to arrange our date on a different day. I am terribly sorry, [Name]. I promise to make it up though."

[Name] simply muttered an "okay" and turned away from him to find a vase for the roses. As Izuna picked up his shiruken and kunai bags, he felt his heart swelling with sadness. The look of disappointment on [Name]'s face from earlier made him feel awful. Before he left, Izuna placed the palm of his hand on the back of her head, and placed a kiss on her forehead. 

"I'll see you later tonight..." he murmured as he left another kiss at the corner of her lips.

In the afternoon, Tsubaki entered with more gifts and presents for [Name]. Tsubaki was now assigned as a personal maid to [Name], and [Name] enjoyed her company. Tsubaki practically became a good and close friend to her despite the fact that she was three years younger.

"[Name]-sama, I've brought you more gifts from the other Uchiha clan members. They all wanted to wish you a happy birthday." she said as she placed them on the floor next to Izuna's desk.

[Name] thanked Tsubaki and turned back to look at the window. "Say Tsubaki, what exactly is the relationship between Misaki and Izuna?"

"Misaki and Izuna-sama? Well, they are both blood-related cousins and they grew up as childhood friends. I guess you can say that they have a close bond." she answered with a sincere voice.

"I feel like Misaki has deeper feelings for Izuna though. Lately, she's been taking him away from me for her own personal reasons. It's starting to irritate me."

Tsubaki  silently stood next to [Name] and folded her hands in front of her. "I remember as a little girl that Misaki had the biggest infatuation for Izuna-sama. However, he never reciprocated her feelings for him. He always saw her as a comrade and cousin, nothing more."

"Is that so? I'm surprised by her actions then. She acts as though Izuna isn't married to me, at all." she retorted with a frown.

"[Name]-sama, Misaki was never brought up well when she was young. I believe that she is stuck onto Izuna-sama because he treated her kindly when they were children." stated Tsubaki.

[Name] found herself in deep thought. Her special day didn't go as planned, and now she had a rival despite the fact that she had already married Izuna. [Name] gritted her teeth and formed her hands into fists.

"Tsubaki, find me a shinobi shozoku uniform. Bring one for yourself too, we are going to go spy on Misaki and Izuna." 

Tsubaki hesitated for a moment but bowed her head down before leaving. "As you wish, [Name]-sama."

Hidden in the leaves of the trees near the training ground, [Name] and Tsubaki were quietly spying on Misaki and Izuna. 

"[Name]-sama, is this really okay? We're clad in black clothing and our faces are masked, won't someone be suspicious of us?" asked Tsubaki in concern.

"Shh! It's fine as long as we don't get caught! Besides, that woman took my husband away, I would throw kunai at her if she did something strange to him, especially since he's shirtless! She won't hesitate to do something immoral!" whispered [Name].

As the two kunoichi continued to watch Izuna and Misaki train, [Name] heard a loud scream from behind her and she turned around to see what happened. [Name] gasped as she saw Tsubaki lose balance and fall into the arms of the one and only Madara Uchiha.

"What were you two doing up in that tree? And why are you dressed like this?" inquired Madara with a stern look on his face.

"A-Aniue*! What are you doing here?!" questioned [Name] with a surprised look.

"I believe I asked you a question first. However, I assume that with your disguises and secret motives, you are spying on someone." he said as he put Tsubaki down.

[Name] was stunned by his quick inferences and felt her face turning pale. She hopped down from the tree branch and sheepishly looked away from his gaze. Madara crossed his arms and took a step closer to his young sister-in-law.

"It's your birthday today, isn't it? Why isn't Izuna with you? I made sure to move any meetings for today to another day just so that he could spend time with you." he said as a nearby wind blew his long and spiky hair.

"What? You did? Then why did Misaki come to us this morning, saying that she had to train with Izuna under your orders?" asked [Name] in confusion.

"I never gave any orders of that sort. She must have lied to the both of you then, using me as an excuse to get things done for her own personal reasons." replied Madara as he furrowed his eyebrows. It was clear that he was upset over this.

Without another minute to waste, Madara grabbed [Name] by the wrist and pulled her along for a walk to the training grounds. [Name] started to panic as she saw Misaki turn her head to look at them.

"Eh?! Aniue, wait! I can't go see them like this, I'll look like a baka!" she shouted as she dug her heels into the dirt to try to stop him.

"Do you want to spend your day off with Izuna or not? Besides, I want to deal with Misaki and her lies. Stop resisting and just come with me." he ordered as he dragged her along. [Name] whimpered as her brother-in-law pulled her along for the embarrassing walk-of-shame.

When they finally reached Izuna and Misaki, [Name] averted her eyes away from them. A smirk appeared on Izuna's face as he was amused by the sight in front of him. Misaki's eyes widened in surprise and she felt chills run down her spine and  a dark aura coming from the approaching visitors. Madara stopped in his tracks and pulled [Name] backwards, making her fling her into Izuna's arms like a rock propelling from a slingshot.

"I've found a mischievous infiltrator in the trees near the training grounds while I was taking a walk. I leave her in your hands while I take care of this one." declared Madara as he grabbed for Misaki's wrist and jerked her away from the couple.

After Madara left with a horrified Misaki, [Name] heard Izuna chuckling. He picked on the edge of her mask and tugged it down to see her face.

"What shall I do with the naughty infiltrator, hm? Shall I punish her for her actions?" he teased as he stared into her [e/c] orbs.

"Izuna, I didn't do anything awful!" she cried as she tentatively placed her hands on his bare chest. 

"I knew you were spying on me anyways, [Name]. I was able to detect your chakra with my Sharingan. What was your purpose for spying on me?"

"I-I'm not gonna tell you! Now let me go, I feel hot in these clothes." she scoffed.

Izuna leaned in closer to her face and smirked. "I can make the situation much more hotter if you don't tell me." he purred.

[Name] felt the heat in her cheeks rise and she turned her head away from him. "It's nothing significant, so let's go home and change clothes. I can feel the sweat on your chest!" 

Izuna rolled his eyes at her and he gently lifted her chin with his finger and thumb. "And I thought you were already used to the sweat from my body touching you. If you don't tell me, I will not let you go, Uchiha [Name]. Then again, I can never seem to let you go."

[Name] felt her heart beat faster, and she bit her bottom lip nervously.

"Erk...I was just spying on you with Tsubaki because I was worried that Misaki might do something strange to you. I've noticed that she has been wanting to be with you more, and it's been bothering me for quite awhile now. I know that she's fond of you, but your bond with her is a little too close for comfort." 

"Oh? So you thought that Misaki stole me away from you? For a usually intelligent girl, I'm surprised that you've forgotten my vows to you." he commented.

"I haven't forgotten your vows to me, Izuna. How can I ever-"

"I promise to always be with you, [Name]." said Izuna before he quickly planted a hot birthday kiss that made her melt in his hold. 

"You're such a baka, Izuna..." muttered [Name] when he pulled away from the kiss to allow her some oxygen.

Izuna merely laughed at her words and said, "Says the person who dressed like one. Now let's go spend the rest of our day off together since we won't have any more interruptions."

Izuna dropped his hands to lace his fingers with hers, and the couple left the dusty training grounds to spend the rest of the special day together.

End of ♥ 150 Hearts Special Chapter! ♥ 

*Aniue = older brother (Thanks to トレイシ for the correction!)