Chapter 6: I finally have you

No pov:
Chongyun has reached the bookhouse and quickly searched through the place but there were no results which made him slightly worried and more irritated.
He was worried that by the time he finds his friend it's gonna be too late and Xingqiu won't talk to him at all.
He went to the lady selling the books and asked if she'd seen the navy boy around.
To his letdown she told him that she hand't seen him since 3 days in the bookhouse as he only showed up then for the new releases.
He thanked her and waled out thinking where to go next.

After an hour of searching he finally found the boy, but not in the harbor.
He was sitting on top of Mt. Tianheng with a book in his hands as calm and peaceful as usually.

"Xingqiu! Finally found you!."

The navy boy flinched and looked up at Chongyun not sure what to make out of his annoyed but relieved tone.

"Chongyun? You were searching for me? Do you need someth-"

He was silenced when he felt a pair of lips on his, his eyes widened and he almost pulled away from the sudden action but in the end he returned it. The kiss was passionate and full of hunger, Xingqiu could feel his face heating up as the light blue haired boy held onto his waist as if he'd be scared to let him go.
They broke apart after half a minute in the need for air, both panting slightly.

"What was that for-"
The navy asked still shocked

"And Hu Tao says I'm the oblivious one"

"So it was me all along?-"

"Who else you idiot. I couldn't find someone better even in Celestia"

"Okay you're over exaggerating-"

"I mean it."

And with that the bookworm gave up but he couldn't complain. He felt happy again. Over the past few weeks he felt like there's a void in his life that only Chongyun can refill. And now there he is right infront of him.

"So- you're my boyfriend now?"

"Tch, noo I'm a Mondstadt citizen"
Chongyun countered the very obvious question and Xingqiu just rolled his eyes smiling

"Alright then Mr. Citizen you should go to Mondstadt."

"Are you that desperate for another kiss?"

"Maybe I am-"
Xingqiu said and he looked like his normal composed and calm self even tho on the inside he was screaming.

"You really have no shame-"
Chongyun said pulling the other closer and cuddling him.

"Hey, at least I'm not asking for love advice from my own crush-"

"You're the one that insisted so shut the fuck up-"

"Ya ya whatever Yunyun"

"Sheesh you love to embarrass me with nicknames"

"It's cutee! You're my adorable Yunyun!"

"And you're a brat"

"Hey! That hurt!"
Chongyun laughed at his now boyfriend's reaction, tho Xingqiu had to admit to himself that he was indeed a brat "sometimes".
The icy boy then started to play with his partner's hair loving the fact that he doesn't need to feel nervous about what the other would think now that their feelings are revealed.

They forgot everything around them, the only thing they payed attention to was each other, the didn't care that the sun was setting and they didn't care that their friends will have thousands of questions once they're back at the harbor, not to mention Xingqiu's father which they never even thought of.
His mother passed away when Xingqiu was 13 but she was always a kind, very accepting and loving person so even if she was alive she wouldn't have a problem with who her son loves.
His father was a different story tho, he didn't seem totally homophobic but he seemed like reputation mattered a lot to him and he sometimes did make not so kind but "joking" comments about people who were not heterosexual.

Now they are laying on the mountain together watching the stars and making out constellations of it, Xingqiu is the more knowledgable in this case as he find the stars and the sky one of the most beautiful things in nature and he wants to know more about them. Chongyun is the listener and the asker in this conversation and he doesn't mind at all. His boyfriend's talking and rambling always calmed him down and made him feel safe and happy, and he returned that feeling by being a great listener and perfect company to the navy hair.

Little do they know that their relationship might not go as smoothly as planned.

Hi ya'all this was short and am sorry but ye as this is a free plotting story I don't have much in mind at once
I hope you liked it tho and I was able to satisfy a bit of your daily Chongyun × Xingqiu needs
See you in the next chapter 💙❄