Chapter 19: Rumours

Aether's pov:
Rumours are filling the school after the last two weeks.

People are starting to theorize about our relationship with Xiao, since as he himself is also in business we didn't make it public. But he doesn't really try to hide it either so I always have to keep him in control.

Then I heard rumours around Chongyun and Xingqiu constantly especially during last week. They're trying to find out if they are lovers or really just very close best friends.
Of course to me it's obvious they have feelings for each other but I will not be the one to question them. Hu Tao and Xiangling also seem to be very offended and secretive everytime someone asks them.

Another rumour is about Scaramouche and Ayaka being in an arranged marriage, and in the media Baal stated that she will not be giving away any information untill everything is confirmed.

Oh and the Pallad rumour saying he is gonna get expelled if he does one more bad thing, and that he had been extremely strange quiet and scared lately even though everyone knows he does not care about getting expelled.

We have the Donna rumour that she tried to have an affair with Mr. Diluc in exchange of better grades but failed miserably.

The Albert rumour of Barbara actually slapping him and yelling at him to stop sending love messages every day, colliding with the rumour of Noelle and Barbara dating.

We also have a rumour that Scaramouche is interested in someone from our class and knew the person before. But no one knows who it is.

And lately someone made a very bold assumption of Mr. Kaeya and Albedo being a couple and they noted that Kaeya keeps calling Albedo over after classes.
Albedo confirmed to me and others that they are as a matter of fact from the same city and he also stated that him getting called after classes are nothing but tutoring and discussions about his little sister Klee.
Klee is very fond of Mr. Kaeya and they make lots of arrangements about when Kaeya is watching over her.

Then there's a rumour of Thoma and Ayaka being in a relationship but it's quite obvious they aren't.
People are just matchmaking because Thoma is quite open about his "admiration" aka crush for his friend but Ayaka is very oblivious.

Then the biggest rumour about the teachers is that Mr. Tartaglia and Mr. Zhongli have a relationship that's more than just great friends.

Hmm that's all I can think of. As for the truth of these rumours. Except the first one we just have to find out.
And just as I was thinking about these Venti texted in the group chat.

[Music addict]
"Yo @Mr(s). Popular"

[Mr(s). Popular]
"What"

[Music addict]
"I wanna find out if the rumours are true 👀"

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Depends which rumours"

[Music addict]
"Hmmm... 🤔🤔 Let's start with the Scaramouche and Ayaka rumour, what intel do you have on that? 👀"

[Edgelord Ciao]
"It's fucking 1am go to sleep. Especially you @Mr(s). Popular or I will steal your phone tomorrow."

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Xiao! Don't be so evil I can just drink coffee! 😭"

[Edgelord Ciao]
"No. Sleep."

[Mr(s). Popular]
"30 mins??- 🙏🙏"

[Edgelord Ciao]
"15."

[Mr(s). Popular]
"Fineee.🤧"