Chapter 18: Geez fine! Dare-

I'm back ya'all thank you for the 5K you guys are amazing!!❤️

Xingqiu's pov (they're back babyyyy):
Things have been unusually calm lately. According to Chongyun Pallad barely talks to anyone anymore except his small group and he always hurriedly gets as far away from Scaramouche as possible. Well makes sense, the dude probably can't handle the aura he gives off. But not bothering or talking to anyone besides Donna and Albert is pretty odd, Scaramouche definietly scared him a lot if he's like this. But that would mean Scaramouche helped the students which is unlikely. Well, miracles can happen I guess.
Also he got a lot closer to Ayaka lately, they seem rather good friends now. I guess the put their differences aside for some reason. Maybe she was the one he has to marry?
I checked the time on my phone.
10th of May Wendesday, man the year goes by fast. And just as I saw the time the bell rung. It was our last class, PE but Mr. Tartaglia had been called away to the principal along with many other teachers for some meeting, so we had nothing to do.
I went out of the gym building to find Chongyun leaning to the wall using his phone. Why does he have to look so good damn it, and I'm supposed to pretend I don't like him till I see any signs of him liking me?? I'm in for an impossible mission.
Anyways, I called out to him and as he looked up we went away to the library.

"Huh? Albedo should be here by now. Geez today we were supposed to do the cover plan! ughh"

"What are you doing exactly?"

"That's a secret~"

"This is unfair I'm leaving-"

"Nope sir," I said grabbing his arm and pulling him back as we was about to leave me here all alone

"This is kidnapping let me goo!"

"Shhh! They're gonna hear you yelling from miles away Yun!" I said whisper-shouting at him

"Whateverr"

I let go of him and we just aimlessly wandered around the library, I was searching trough the books while chatting with him.
I was about to put a book back in place when-

"Xingqiu watch out!" Chongyun said quickly coming over, catching a pretty heavy looking book.

"Who the hell puts a book back in a way that it can fall off any moment" He said as his eyebrows furrowed slightly

"Y-yun-" I called out, I could feel my face burning, as he catched the book he pretty much pinned me on the bookshelf and he was very any I mean VERY close..-

"What is i- O-oh! I'm so sorry!"
He said and backed away a few steps, then he put the book back on the shelf it belonged to, his pale cheeks getting red by the second.
I smiled akwardly, truth be told I did not want him to back away but still.

Soon enough Albedo showed up and we went on with our project, Chongyun doing his homework in the meantime.

After that I walked Chongyun home and as usual I stayed over, but today we decided that I'll also stay for the night, it's been a while since we had a sleepover.
We also went in video call with Hu Tao and Xiangling, we did ask them to come over too but they wanted to have a girls sleep over so they didn't come.

"Okay bookworm truth or dare!" Xiangling asked

"Uhh- tru-"

"Coward!!" Hu Tao yelled in

"Geez fine! Dare- now shut the fuck up"