Chapter 22: Exams and losses pt2

Kazuha pov:
There's no escape from him now. What are we even gonna do today?
The teachers didn't say a thing about how will the classes go.

"Alright class! Now that we have all the others here as well, we will do what represents our course, so naturally we will have double PE."

Everyone gave him a look of dissatisfaction. We didn't want to get ourselves killed today.

"Come now it won't be that bad this time! Now come and quickly change your outfits, we only have 40 minutes left from the class!"

With that everyone got up and walked to the changing rooms.

As we were changing I noticed that Scaramouche is not only oddly quiet, but he seems really cautious, trying to hide his back as much as he can.. I wonder what happened, he wasn't like this last week.
Or I'm just an overthinking creep.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head I quickly finished changing and went outside.
Xiao Venti and Aether were already done along with some others as I went out. Xiao was hiding Aether behind his back from an angry looking Venti.

Scaramouche was the last person coming out from the boy's changing room. Did he seriously wait for that long? What is going on.

Before I could think much of it we went outside and started by running 3 laps around the school.
Most people seemed fine, Scaramouche on the other hand, even if he hid it well, he clearly had a hard time keeping up with the people, though his eyes were not baggy.
Yet he still looked pretty tired.

What's gotten into this guy.. He is so cocky, so egotistic arrogant and harsh most of the time, right now he's silent and looks like he would kill everyone that says even a word to him.

AND HOW IS IT THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE SEEING THE OBVIOUS??
No one else seems to see anything odd about him, or do they simply not care?

Before I knew it I was standing with the rest of the students back at the start.
Next we did some gymnastics.

"Alright! Everyone's holding up pretty well so far. Now comes the hard part."

The class 12B people were saying their last prayers while we already knew what's gonna happen.

"You will find yourself a spot, and do as many push ups as you can. You have three lives. Once you fail for the 3rd time as well, you will have to do the same but with sit ups before you can rest."
There's 10 minutes left from the class still

The catch of this task was that he didn't tell how consecutively you need to do the push ups, you can take you own pace and time things out perfectly that you can do it with all 3 lives left.
But most people will fail because they try too fast or too hard so they will also have to do it with sit ups which is arguably the easier one so it'd take them longer. But in the end they will be a lot more tired out.

Everyone took their spot and started the task.

The science people all started falling out one by one after 2 minutes and doing the sit ups instead.
Scaramouche was one of the first people to do so, also that Timmaeus guy or whatever his name was, yea he was the very first one to tap out.

Class ended and we all used the break time to rest.
Except Hu Tao and Venti who were dragging us around and bickering, those two can NEVER run out of energy.

The bell rung and we all got back up and took our place in the two lines.

"Now that we showed what we usually do in our classes, tome for everyone's favourite, the game lesson!"