Chapter 8: Back to school we go!

No pov:
   2023 17th of April. Monday. Chongyun got out of the hospital finally, his broken rib healed to it's last bits his head hurted a little when someone touched it but over all he was perfectly fine.
Xingqiu visited him every single day before he got released and he was very greatful for it.
He also met his parents and they filled him in with everything they could.
He has a short indigo haired friend Xiangling, who has a girlfriend named Hu Tao and she has brownish-redish long hair and he in theory also has a bully but only Xingqiu told him that, his parents don't know about it. And lastly he's in last year of high school and he passed the 1st semester exams. Also due to his amnesia the headmaster talked things out with the goverment, he will stay in summer school and next year he'll write the examinations that are happening in May.
He got the grasps of everyday life pretty quickly, his weird dream in some sort of 'Tevyat and Liyue' also got out of his mind by now. His parents said when people get in come it's common for them to have very realistic dreams that also last long.

    The bell rung for the 2nd period and a navy haired guy rushed into the classroom throwing himself to his seat and apologizing to the teacher for not coming to the 1st period. Xingqiu had waited till Chongyun got out so he was in a rush after that trying to get to school. He's lucky it was double English cause he didn't have to worry about what he missed. He was always good from this subject and he was also learning japanese and french in the specialty classes.

Class explanation:
Xingqiu (17): english japanese french
Classmates: Venti (18) Fischl (17) Yanfei (18) Lumine (17) Amber (18) Xinyan (17) Donna (17) Ayaka (18)
Class: 12A

Chongyun (17): sience
Classmates: Sucrose (17) Albedo (18) Mona (18) Timmaeus (17) Pallad (17) Scaramouche (18)
Class: 12B

Xiangling: PE
Classmates: Hu Tao (17) Aether (17) Xiao (18) Kazuha (18) Razor (17) Bennett (17) Albert (18) Thoma (18)
Class: 12C

School infirmary:
Nurse: Noelle (21)
Nurse assistant: Barbara (18)

Teachers:
English and French: Ms. Lisa (23)
History:  Mr. Zhongli (28)
Math:  Ms. Jean (23)
PE: Mr. Tartaglia (20)
Geography: Mrs. Beidou (27)
Biology: Ms. Ganyu
Physics: Mrs. Ningguang (28)
Chemistry: Mr. Diluc (20)
Music: Ms. Eula (23)
Art: Ms. Keqing (20)
Computer Literature: Mr. Kaeya (20)
Japanese: Ms. Rosaria (23)

Realtions and frienship groups:
Diluc & Kaeya: Kaeya is Adopted
Kaeya & Rosaria: friends
Rosaria & Eula: friends
Eula & Amber: best friends
Lisa & Amber: Siblings
Jean & Lisa: Dating privately
Jean & Barbara: Siblings
Ganyu & Keqing: Keqing has a crush on Ganyu (Ganyu takes care of her little cousin Qiqi)
Ningguang and Beidou: Married for 2 years now
Zhongli & Childe: Best friends (for now)
Aether & Lumine: twins obviously
Albedo: has a little sister (Klee, 10)

Chongyun, Xingqiu, Xiangling, Hu Tao, Xinyan, Yanfei: friends Xingqiu has a crush on Chongyun Xiangling and Hu Tao are dating

Razor, Bennett, Fischl: best friends

Xiao, Aether, Kazuha, Venti: Friends, Aether has a massive crush on Xiao, Kazuha and Xiao pick on each other all the time (Qiqi likes to run off and be with Xiao and Aether)

Sucrose, Albedo, Timmaeus: friends, they do all the prejects together, Albedo is the mastermind
(Klee sometimes joins)

Amber, Lumine, Mona: firends Lumine regularly joins Aether too

Donna: Has a very absurd crush on all of the male teachers for some reason instead of finding a guy she can actually be with since she's not even 18.
Albert: Has a massive crush on Barbara and it's very creeoy everyone hates him except Pallad and Donna, Barbara is terrified of him.
Pallad: he pushed Sucrose in March that she fell on one of the experiments and she got animal ears from it. People hate him for it.

All the students love Barbara and she has lots of admirers luckily they're a lot better than Albert.

Hi sorry for the short chapter but I thought I'd let all the school info sink in for you guys Also I will be making the schedules of each class but that might take a while.
Have a nice day and OMG THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 1K READS!
💙❄