Chapter 11: Staying over

Before we start I just wanted to day HOLY CRAP THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 2K READS THIS IS INSANE!! Now enjoy the chapter hehe ❤

No pov:
The two boys were on the streets walking together, Xingqiu skipped his library study session and after Chongyun scolding him for it they decided that from then on when Chongyun has time he'll also join so Xingqiu doesn't need to change his schedule just to walk with his best friend. The navy boy wouldn't mind but the light blue haired insisted. Deep down Xingqiu was glad, Chongyun could spend more time with him this way. Not to mention that when Albedo isn't with him worning on the novel project he's always all alone there. It's a perfect time for multiple things. But he quickly shook his head as other thoughts came to his mind about what could happen in that library, after all he still had a massive massive crush on the boy next to him but he knew better than to ruin things again.

They were silent trough the way home, it surprised Chongyun at first knowing how much the navy used to talk. If he remembered anything very iconic about the boy then it was definietly his talkativeness when they were together. But overall they enjoyed the calming silence.
Xingqiu was still lost in though when they were getting close to the place Chongyun lived at, he tripped over a rock and gasped in surprise bracing himself for the impact of the fall.
In the next moment he felt arms wrapping around his waist and he was pulled back onto his feet.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah- thanks-"
He looked at Chongyun but quickly faced away from him as he felt his cheeks become red from embarassement and the closeness of the other. They were basically in a position where Chongyun was holding Xingqiu by his waist from behind, not so much of a position friends would normally be in.
The light blue boy let go of the other, --much to the navy's hidden disappointment-- and continued on walking, the ither slowly following behind trying to get his face to show less of the flustered mess he was.
They reached Chongyun's home and that's when they faced each other once again.
"I should go now I guess-"

"You could stay over for a while if you want"

"Wait what- really? But wouldn't ut be invading your private space-"

"I might not remember much but I know for sure that I could trust you even with my life. Inviting you over is nothing, you could even come here uninvited if you feel like it."

Xingqiu stayed quiet for a moment a tint of pink staining his cheeks, he was shocked at how much Chongyun trusted him even after the incident. But he couldn't deny that he loved the fact that now he could basically just come and bother Chongyun whenever he felt like it.

"You're serious?"

"One hundred percent."

"And you say I'm too kind-"
Xingqiu said and they both went inside, they took their shoes off as Chongyun yelled a quick "I'm back, Xingqiu will be staying over for a bit" to his parents, then the next thing they knew they were in Chongyun's room laying on the bed doing their homework together. They didn't go to the same class but learning wise from most subjects they were kind of at the same pace, Chongyun just got more detailed education with science while for Xingqiu it was with languages.

Xingqiu's pov:
We finished our homwork and now we were just talking about basically anything and everything.
I filled him in about the people in our grade and told me that the bully he has is actually Pallad but he seems to be under control for now.

-Flashback (today after 7th period)-
I pinned him to the wall grabing the collar of his shirt as he looked at me with horror in his eyes.

"If you lay a finger on him I swear on my mother's grave that I will crush you into pieces. Understood!?"

He didn't say a word he just kept squirming under my grasp trying to escape, I punched him in the face but made sure to not leave any scars or marks. I didn't want anyone to notice anything unusal about this little rat. The less attention they pay to him the more his ego will get down to earth.

"Answer me you little shit. Was I clear enough!?."

"Why should I stay away from that freak, you're just like him. Both of you are nothing but two weird 'friends' hiding your disgusting feelings from each other! What would your father say to this huh? Xingqiu Guhua?. (let's just say that's his last name yes it is gonna be important later)"

My grip instantly tightened on him and I threw him over to one of the bathroom stalls, he groaned in pain as his head and back came in contact with the door.

"First you keep bullying him for 3 and a half years. Now you bring our private life and my family into it. You have no shame at all. Just like how you had no shame in causing an experimental disaster and a life long lasting impact for Sucrose."
The words spilled from my mouth like vebom being spilled from a bottle poisoning and scarring it's prey.
I walked close to him and kneeled infront of him, he backed against the stall door in fear of getting another big hit like that.

"Stay. Away. From. Chongyun. Understood?."

"Yes.. Understood.."
He said his body shaking slightly from the pain and a bit probably from fear.
He was just as reckless as the nickname described him. Nothing but purely reckless and unberable. I hated him ever since I found out how he treated Chongyun. And before I dragged him here I caught him talking shit about him to his delusional dumb companions.

"Good. Now get out of my sight."
I said as I was trying to keep myself from crushing his skull with the door. It was a very intriguing idea. But then again it would be wrong in way too many ways for me to be worth it.

He stood up and ran out of the bathroom. I looked at my phone. 2 minutes before I have to meet Chongyun. I got my backpack that I thre on the ground beforehand and disappeared from the scene without a trace.

I told you there will be more Pallad slander. I hope you liked this chapter, again thank you for this many reads and votes. I love you all!
See you in the next one! ❄💙