Chapter 7

''To complete the wedding ceremony you must at last mate under the full moon, where the light will shine upon you, the stars smiling to you and getting the blessings from our Luna,'' The ceremony master said and hereby ended the wedding ceremony.

Jungkook and Yeji had said each others wedding vows to each other, promised each other to protect one and other through thick and thin no matter what. Tied a little golden ribbon around each others wrist to tie the knot, and now the mating ceremony was only left, to seal their bonds forever, and the declare them officially as husband and wife, Alpha and Omega.

Yeji got separated from Jungkook to be prepared for the mating ceremony, so was Jungkook. Jungkook took a few congratulations from other kings and queens that had come for his wedding. While talking to some elder people he felt his Alpha being restless, it was looking for something, someone.

''If you'll excuse me for a moment,'' Jungkook said polite to the elder he was talking to, following Namjoon inside the castle who was hugging a crying Seokjin before the ceremony ended. They had been acting weird all day but because he was busy he couldn't really talk to them.

''Namjoon hyung! Wait,'' Jungkook said and stopped his hyung who had walked back into the castle, standing in the living room.

''Your Highness? Shouldn't you be preparing for the mating ceremony?'' Namjoon asked, glancing at the clock seeing it was already 11:25pm. He had to go in order to see Jimin one last time alive.

''I don't know why, but my Alpha needs to see Jimin, where is he Namjoon?'' Jungkook said already on the edge of going feral.

''Your Highness I don't-''

''Don't lie to me Namjoon, I can feel he is here in the castle, where is he, TELL ME,'' Jungkook screamed.

Namjoon didn't want to do this, he wanted to respect Jimin's last wishes but seeing Jungkook in this state made his heart hurt. He didn't deserve this, Jungkook deserved to know that Jimin was about to die, Jungkook deserved to say goodbye to his friend. Namjoon sighed.

''Please sit down with me Jungkook-ah,'' Namjoon said guiding Jungkook to a little bench in the hallway away from people.

''I swear to God if this is one of your other tricks save it, I will find him myself,'' Jungkook said annoyed.

''I will tell you, just... are you feeling alright? Are you doing okay?'' Namjoon asked concerned.

''I am fine for Gods sake it's my Alpha going crazy, just tell me where he is hyung so I can calm myself down,'' Jungkook said feeling restless, his Alpha was howling within him. His Alpha felt that something bad was about to happen, but what?

Namjoon took a deep sigh and got himself ready to tell Jungkook about Jimin.

''Jungkook... tonight is Jimin's birthday...'' Namjoon began.

Jungkook's eyes widened, he was so busy all these weeks with the wedding preparations that it had completely slipped his mind. That wasn't a surprise though because Jungkook hadn't celebrated Jimin's birthday since he turned 18. Before that he always used to be with Jimin, making a cake together, playing all day together. But oh how that changed after him turning 18, Jungkook became cold and only gave Jimin a small bow saying 'Happy Birthday Jimin'. No hugs or birthday cakes anymore, even the king and queen didn't do anything anymore since Jungkook also didn't care about it. Memories started to flash in front of him, how Jimin and him used to play around the castle until it was midnight. They would look at the moon and do a wish together, even though it was Jimin who was celebrating another year of life, Jungkook also wished good health for his hyung, wished to spend a life time with him and that they would make more beautiful memories together. But that was when they were 14 years old. When Jungkook turned 18 everything changed, now Jungkook wonders why he changed his behavior towards Jimin, who used to be his best friend, his comfort and safe place. Life happened, that's what happened.