Chapter 11

''I'm mated,''

'I'm mated,'' Jimin said distraught.

''I know,'' Jungkook said.

''W- who...'' Jimin asked hesitantly.

''Me,'' Jungkook said now also hesitantly.

''What!?!'' Jimin said unbelievable.

Jungkook didn't say anything anymore, only staring at Jimin.

''Jungkook are you insane!?!? Do you know what you did? The consequences of it? Why would you do that to yourself?!'' Jimin said angrily.

''I don't care about anything or anyone else but you Jimin, I have never been so sure of doing something as this was. I wished I had asked you sooner to be my mate,'' Jungkook said.

''Well it's not like you asked me this time if I wanted to mate you!'' Jimin said raising his voice a bit.

''Okay stop, just have just woken up I know it's a lot to take in. Let's just, take it easy and slow okay? Please breathe for me Jimin-ah,'' Jungkook said looking worriedly at the Omega who seemed to start hyperventilating.

''Y-you can't just, after all these years! Why would you... You're bond to me forever now I- I can't... Jungkook-ah...'' Jimin sobbed in Jungkook's arms.

''Ssshht Minnie, it's gonna be okay. I'm here, please slowly breathe in and out for me, just like that please'' Jungkook whispered softly in Jimin's ear holding him tightly.

''We will talk about everything, I promise you. But first I want you to feel a little bit better and let you gain your strength okay?'' Jungkook said softly. ''I let the maids prepare a bath for you, are you ready to go in? It will help against the stress hmm?''

''Okay,'' Jimin said softly trying to get out of bed until Jungkook leaned down picked him up in his arms. Jungkook walked towards the bathroom in his chamber and put Jimin on the edge of the bath tub which was prepared for Jimin with oils and flower petals. Jungkook noticed how Jimin held onto his robe tightly feeling a bit embarrassed to be alone with Jungkook who had no shirt on since he thought his body warmth would do the Omega good.

''I uhm... the bath is ready. I will wait for you outside, call me or the maids if you need anything. Take your time okay?'' Jungkook said unsurely.

Jimin watched how Jungkook retreated back to his room, being left alone in the big bath tub where Jimin never thought he would bathe in. He felt a strain in his neck from the mating bite, apparently Jungkook's Alpha didn't like being away from him. Jimin couldn't hold a grudge against him, they were newly mated nonetheless. This is a normal occurrence. Secretly Jimin's Omega didn't like to be away from it's Alpha either, but Jimin didn't feel like admitting that just yet. Besides the stress, he felt so relieved, so happy to finally have Jungkook back in his life like he had him years ago. Though, things didn't feel right quite yet. Yeji, is the one on his mind most now.

After Jimin had finished his bath, Jungkook carefully carried him back to his bed. ''Thank you Kook-ah,'' Jimin said shyly. ''I'm sorry for earlier. It's like you said this is a lot to take in. I got a little too overwhelmed,'' Jimin got silent thinking over his words. ''I don't even know where to begin...''

Jimin sighed and looked at Jungkook who was staring at his feet. He looked like a kicked puppy, so much different from the Jungkook who would look stern and serious to him. He slowly began to see the Jungkook from years ago again. It made his heart fill with warmth.

''So... you mated me...'' Jimin began.

''That I did... I-... How are you feeling?'' Jungkook asked.

''I feel... I feel better than ever actually,'' Jimin smiled tears welling up his eyes.