Chapter 10

The first thing Jimin was met with, was very very very bright, light.

''Nghhh... too bright... close the curtains, turn off the light... someone!!!!!'' Jimin whined rolling in his bed only to be met with a big lump next to him.

''Auww!!,'' Jungkook groaned.

Jimin's eyes widened and he froze. He would recognize that groan in a million, he would recognize the way even breathed. Why was he with him in Jungkook's bed? What was he doing in Jungkook's bed at all?

''I should have started working hours ago! Wait what time is it at all? Why is my sight so hazy, why is my head hurting and why is my neck itching so much!! Wait a minute, did I die? Is this? Heaven? What?''

Jimin got pulled out of his thoughts when he felt two arms wrap around his body, spooning him from behind, nosing his neck.

''J- Jungkook...'' Jimin breathed heavily.

''Sshht... it's okay, I closed the curtains, you can sleep again,'' Jungkook whispered in his ear.

Jungkook spread calming pheromones which made Jimin relax in his hold. Everything felt too right to be true. Jimin didn't want to believe it. This was heaven, right?

''Kook?'' Jimin said softly.

''Hmm?'' Jungkook responded.

''Am I in heaven? Is this was heaven looks like? A place that is your comfort place?'' Jimin asked.

''My room is your comfort place? Out of all places?'' Jungkook asked confused.

''I- I mean''

''Y- yes, it's where I got to be alone with you very often, closed off from everyone nobody watching us. Just you and me,'' Jimin said.

''I see,'' Jungkook said.

''Kook?'' Jimin asked once again.

''Hmm?'' Jungkook hummed.

''If... If this Is heaven, I'm glad I at least have some sort of spirit of you with me, I felt so scared when I was dying, so alone... I saw my Eomma and Appa though, they were smiling at me... have you seen them?'' Jimin asked.

''No I haven't, did they say something to you?'' Jungkook asked kissing Jimin's cheek softly, moving his lips to his ear giving little nips. Jimin started to blush.

''They didn't say anything actually, they just gave me a sympathetic look and smiled. I actually don't even remember joining them, they opened their arms for me, they wanted to give me a hug but it was like I couldn't move? Some force pulled me back to... I don't know what... but... I- I don't remember sorry,'' Jimin said defeated.

''It's okay baby, it's okay, you're here now that's all that matters hmm?'' Jungkook said hugging Jimin tighter.

''I guess,'' Jimin sighed. ''How long will you stay with me?''

''What do you mean?'' Jungkook wondered.

''You're some kind of spirit right? You'll take any form on so I won't feel uncomfortable when you take me to... it?'' Jimin asked.

''It?'' Jungkook asked more confused than ever.

''Nevermind, so what's next?'' Jimin said.

''I don't know you tell me,'' Jungkook said wanting to hear more about what Jimin was thinking.

''Can I look down on earth?'' Jimin asked determined.

''On earth?'' Jungkook asked.

''Can I see my hyungs one last time? And Jungkook one last time? Or can I... I just- .... can I see him at least?