Chapter 8

Namjoon was pacing back and forth in the main hall while his mate was crying on the couch, Hobi holding him tightly to calm him down. Jungkook still had the door locked which caused them to be too late to see Jimin one last time. They understood that the prince wanted to spend some time alone with Jimin, that is must've been hard for him too. Not knowing his old best friend was dying. But the three of them knew Jimin, since had spend most of the time with him. It hurt that they couldn't have said goodbye to him.

''H- He didn't deserve this, w-we should have tried harder, we should have found someone for him. When did everything go wrong Joon?'' Seokjin said.

''Ssht my love, I know it's hard. Jimin wanted this and we just respected his wishes. We all know how much he loved Jungkook, I know how strong my love was for you when I met you the first time my Omega. To imagine a life without you in it, but still seeing you everyday, eventually seeing you marry someone else. I don't know if I would have survived it,'' Namjoon admitted honestly.

''We know how Jimin was, he never went by the rules. If he stood for something he would never let It go, not even Jungkook,'' Hobi said softly.

The three wolves heard shoes clicking on the stairs, multiple servants coming down. And the Queen.

''Where is he!? He should have been with her 30 minutes ago, this will bring bad luck!'' The Queen mumbled to herself.

The three wolves tried not to make their presence noticeable but the Queen saw them nonetheless.

''Namjoon-ssi! Seokjin-ssi, have you seen Jungkook? He hasn't joined the princess yet and we aren't able to find him anywhere!'' The Queen said with a little fear in her voice. When approaching the three males she finally noticed how red their eyes looked, how their scents had turned sour and bitter. She already knew what this was about.

''He's with... Is Jimin?... Did he...'' The Queen said hesitantly.

''Yes your Grace, Jimin has passed,'' Hobi said bitterly.

She sighed.

''Is Jungkook with him?'' She asked.

''Yes he is your Grace, he had locked the door, we weren't able to say goodbye to Jimin,'' Seokjin said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

They heard another pair of shoes approaching them, the King.

''Where is he!'' He snarled.

''Love, he is with Jimin give him some time,'' The Queen said.

''Jimin is gone now, Jungkook has an entire empire to rule we don't have time for this! The mating must continue tonight if they're gonna wait longer it will bring bad luck!'' The King groaned.

While they continued to yell to each other, Hobi who was standing on the side heard the nursery room door where Jungkook and Jimin were in opening.

He saw how Jungkook slowly came out of the room, his head hanging low, hair disheveled, scent also sour and bitter that it made everyone turn around looking at him. He continued to walk very slow, almost moving like a zombie, not uttering a word about what happened inside the room.

The King and Queen stood frozen, not able to process to see the state their son was currently in.

''J-Jungkook?'' Seokjin said carefully reaching out to the Alpha, trying to lift his head up so he could see how Jungkook was doing.

The sight made them feel goosebumps rising on their skin.

Jungkook's eyes were glowing frightfully red, his mouth was covered in blood, Jimin's blood, his fangs still visible of using them earlier. His hair was disheveled, his skin looked pale and low growls were leaving his lips.