Epilogue

''How do I look Hobi?'' Jimin asked standing in front of the mirror checking his wedding apparel.

''You look amazing Minnie, white really suits you,'' Hobi smiled fondly. ''Jungkook is gonna drool,''

''Oh my god stop it!!! You really think so?'' Jimin bit his lips.

''Please, he's gonna be begging on his knees to probably take you right there and then,'' Hobi teased.

''Hobi!!!!! TMI???!!'' Jimin said while blushing furiously.

''Oh you don't get to speak on TMI! You and Jungkook are disgusting, mating each other right before your wedding! We all heard you in Jungkook's chamber last night!''

Jimin blushed, his face turning like a red tomato. He remembered how he asked Jungkook to have a proper mating ceremony, but the duo were so in love that last night when the made love for the nth time, Jimin couldn't hold back anymore Jungkook not stopping to hit his prostate in the right spot over and over again. It resulted in him mating Jungkook spontaneously.

When he realized what he had done he had wanted to cry and throw many sorry's towards Jungkook for not asking him beforehand. Only to be also bitten back by Jungkook at the same place he had mated Jimin last year. Instead of crying from regret, he was crying from pleasure. By fully completing the mating bond, Jimin could feel everything Jungkook was feeling. He felt nothing but excitement and love surge through Jungkook and so he was relieved that Jungkook wasn't mad at all. Jimin was riding Jungkook, something Jungkook had to get used to when they first made love months ago. He couldn't imagine Jimin doing such naughty things but oh he wasn't complaining at all. Moans and screams echoed through Jungkook's bedroom. Jimin couldn't stop licking Jungkook's mating bite, 'so so beautiful' his Omega kept repeating.

''Fuck I love you, I love you so much, I wanna- do so much to you, fuck you fit so perfectly on me,'' Jungkook moaned.

''Hmmhm please, my thighs feel weak now, fuck me Alpha,'' Jimin cried out.

''Not have to ask me twice baby c'mere,'' Jungkook said switching positions going in between Jimin's legs. He also couldn't get enough from Jimin's mark on his neck, his Alpha felt so proud that their mating had now fully completed. ''Fuck we should have done this earlier baby, can't get enough from you,''

''Ah- ah ah, yes, right there! Nghhh........ALPHA!!!''

Jimin got pulled out of his thoughts when Namjoon and Seokjin joined in the room being blown away by Jimin's beauty. They would have never guessed they would all be here together this day, seeing Jimin and Jungkook marrying each other. Finally.

''Look at you Min! My God you look beautiful! And the glitter around your eyes, chefs kiss,'' Seokjin smiled widely, Namjoon nodding along.

''Thank you hyungs, I'm so happy but nervous at the same time. I hope everything will go as planned,'' Jimin said.

''Everything is done, the decorations, the pie, the guests are also arriving one by one. Everything Is gonna be great honey trust me,'' Seokjin assured.

''Okay, I can do this. No big deal right? I'm gonna be the Prince his spouse? Going to be ruling besides him. Really no big deal at all...'' Jimin sighed. He knew that there really wasn't a way out, but he loved a challenge and had been preparing himself all year for this day.

To say it was a rollercoaster would be an understatement. Jimin got overwhelmed with information about ruling a kingdom. His roll as the King's spouse, his duty would be more important than ever. It's as the saying goes, ''behind a great King, is an ever greater Queen,''.