Chapter 12

''But... Jungkook I-... I don't want to mark you back,''

Jungkook loosened his hold on Jimin and backed away. He stared at his feet, a habit he always does when he felt lost. He felt how the fight and determination in his body were leaving him.

''Jungkook what are you-''

''I-... I'm sorry...'' Jungkook cried even harder now.

''Jungkook??'' Jimin said confused.

''I'm.. I'm sorry for forcefully mating you... I just didn't want to lose you, I didn't know what else to do but mating you! But I understand if... if your feelings aren't reciprocated,'' Jungkook said and walked away not knowing what to do.

''Wait what? Jungkook where are you going? STOP RIGHT THERE!'' Jimin growled preventing Jungkook for sprinting out the door.

Jungkook stopped walking and slowly turned around towards Jimin who was already walking towards him.

''You stupid! Dumb! Alpha!'' Jimin said hitting Jungkook's head whereas Jungkook groaned.

''What is the most important thing in a relationship Jeon Jungkook?'' The Omega asked quite angrily making Jungkook gulp.

Jungkook looked down on his feet once again feeling embarrassed. ''I-... uhm... Communication?''

''Indeed! What are you doing now? You have misunderstood me!'' Jimin yelled. ''I don't want to mark you back NOW, as in I want a traditional mating ceremony, where you can mark me again and I can mark you back. Don't I at least deserve a ceremony?''

Jungkook sighed in relief making an o-shaped form with his lips. ''You deserve the world Park Jimin, anything you want, of course you deserve a ceremony I'm sorry for rushing things. I guess my Alpha is quite eager to be yours already,''

''And he will be soon. Like I said we still have so much to talk about... but I want things to go right from now on. We have to communicate in order for this to work, I love you and do want to be yours one day,'' Jimin said, a tear rolling down his cheek. ''I just... need time to heal okay,''

''I understand... I love you too, so much. Soon, soon we will get you a ceremony,'' Jungkook said hugging Jimin.

A few days had gone by with still nobody knowing that Jimin had awakened besides a few maids who had sworn not to say anything. Jungkook purposely hadn't told anything to Namjoon, Seokjin and Hobi who wouldn't have left Jimin's side if they knew. Jungkook's Alpha felt restless if others were around his Omega, he blamed it on the fresh new mating bite. After spending four days with Jungkook only, and his scenting and love, Jimin felt healthy as ever, ready to face everyone with his Alpha on his side.

''Let's do this,'' Jimin said to Jungkook.

They slowly walked down the stairs hand in hand, their presence not going unnoticed by all the servants and personnel who looked with their mouth agape at the glowing Omega.

''Everyone is staring,'' Jimin whispered.

''I don't care, let them,'' Jungkook said unfazed ignoring all the eyes that are looking intensely at them.

Jungkook saw how his parents turned around looking at the couple with wide eyes. Jimin's presence also didn't go unnoticed by Seokjin who had just came into the hall serving lunch for the King and Queen. Namjoon also being present.

''JIMIN OHMYGOD!'' Seokjin shrieked putting the food tray on the table without another glance towards the King and Queen and ran towards the little Omega, engulfing him In a big hug.