Chapter 13

''You just wait and see,''

Yeji confidently walked out the doors and saw how everyone was staring at her akin to anxiously. Jimin walked closely behind her eventually walking towards his Alpha who welcomed him with open arms.

''Minnie, what happened?'' Whispered Jungkook softly to his Omega. Jimin could only stare at the Alpha with an open mouth

''I will go back home now,'' Yeji said. ''But I will come back,''

Now she made everyone confused. What did she mean with coming back here? Hadn't Jungkook been clear to her that there was no future for her here anymore. At least not with Jungkook.

''Your kingdom wants the Cha kingdom as allies no?'' Yeji asked looking at the King, but then adverted her eyes towards Jimin and Jungkook. ''The Cha kingdom only accepts an alliance if Jungkook becomes the King,''

The King scoffed. ''Of course Jungkook will eventually become a King, what is this non sens-''

''Oh I wasn't done speaking your Highness,'' Yeji said with venom in her voice. ''The Cha kingdom only accepts an alliance with the Jeon kingdom if Jungkook becomes the King before this year will end,''

Everyone gasped and widened their eyes.

''There is no way that can happen, Jungkook isn't ready and-'' Yeji interrupted the Queen who panicking.

''Hasn't he been preparing his whole life for this moment? I'm sure he's gonna do well. Besides, doesn't he have a loving mate besides him now to guide him?'' Yeji said smiling at Jimin. It made him confused whether she was honest or faking it. Probably the latter.

''Jimin doesn't know anything yet about ruling a kingdom! It's not even the end of my reign period, I refuse to stand down! I have lots of work to finish,'' The King protested.

''Well that's something you all have to figure out. You allowed this...'' Yeji gestured with her hands towards Jimin and Jungkook ''mating thing to happen in the first place. With all due respect your Highness, but this is all your fault this has happened in the first place. Your's too your Grace'' Yeji said eying the Queen.

''No one gave permission for Jungkook to mate Jimin! I was against it!'' The King growled, not liking Yeji talking against him.

''And see that's where you went wrong! You knew your son was in love with someone else. His wolf was probably already bound to Jimin's, though he had to subdue his feelings over the years and look what happened now. You could have prepared that stupid Omega to become a leader along side Jungkook. You could have just asked for alliances without Jungkook having to marry someone, other than the one he loves! This isn't the Joseon dynasty anymore your Highness,'' Yeji said.

Everyone stood there with a loss of words. How dared someone talk to him the way Yeji did. She was in no position to point fingers at anyone, yet she did. Suddenly Jimin felt some respect for Yeji, she was standing up for him and Jungkook. Even though she went through so much, she chose to choose the right side to support, the side of Jimin and Jungkook. Not from the King and Queen.

''How dare you-''

''By the end of this year your Highness, think about it before you say anything. The Cha Kingdom wants nothing to do with human beings like you, but your son, can be forgiven. I will take your leave now, my father and mother will also be notified about my proposal. You shall hear from us soon, as we will hear from you too. Yeji took one last glance at Jimin and Jungkook and smiled, giving a small nod that everything is gonna be alright. They could only stare at her with wide eyes for her bravery. ''At last, it's gonna be me who will be the next heir of the Cha Kingdom. Choose wisely your Highness,'' Yeji said and walked away to her carriage.