Chapter 3 - His Hideout

Aaron's gang drops me off back at school. Nobody was even there. School had already ended and me and Asher's scheduled movie was over.

Now it was going to seem like I stood him up.

                            ~Next dat at school~

"Hey Asher I'm really sorry. Something came up at home and I wasn't able to go. Believe I really wanted to go."

"Oh it's ok. If something came up then I can't be mad about it".

I just finished one of my classes. While I'm walking out of the classrooms Aaron pulls me to the side.

"I need your help with something after school. No questions asked just meet me behind the building."

Aaron must have forgotten that I was a Highscool student. I needed to focus on my studies. And if I came home late my family would be devastated. But that's better than getting killed by a gang.

"Um ok. But I eventually want to know the reason why."

"Yeah whatever just don't be late".

~ After School ~

"Hey Mia where are you going?" Asked Asher

"Oh, um I'm meeting up with a friend." Technically I didn't lie.

"Oh well have fun. See ya."

I find Aaron behind the school looking all scary.

"So what did you call me here for?"

"My gang and I found where Stefano was hiding out. So we are going to use you as the bait."

"Look I told you I don't know anything about this Stefano guy. So this isn't going to work."

"Come on get in the car."

I hop into this black looking van. The car stops moving and we're in front of this huge building.

"Why would I gang leader have a huge building out in the middle of no where?"

Next thing I know we start hearing gun shots. Real gun shots.

"Stay in the car, me and my men will handle this."

I run out of the car in fear. I head towards these bushes to hide. I got shot in my ankle. Then I got shot near my chest. Then I fall over becoming unconscious.