Chapter 12 - Punishment

Thursday 6:42

"It's finally Thursday and I found myself the perfect dress to wear to the party to surprise Asher. I felt really guilty for never wanted to hang out with him."

Delivering this package may have been important but Stefano would understand.

"Hey sis. Can you take me to this party. And don't worry I won't be drinking."

"Sure whatever. Where's the address?"

I show my sister the address and we start pulling up into this house's driveway. I see Asher and I quickly run up to him.

"Asher I am so sorry. I'm sorry that I never spend time with you and I'm sorry that I'm always bringing up stupid excuses."

"Woah Mia I'm flattered but I wasn't that mad at you. By the way, you look good tonight. Wanna dance?"

"Sure."

"Turns out Asher wasn't all that mad. Yay I got my friendship back!"

"I get a text on my phone from someone anonymous."

-Meet me near west view park. And hurry.

I didn't know who this person was, but I didn't want to take my chances ignoring them.

                                          9:45

I walk up to the park and I see Stefano.

"Gosh dammit Mia. I keep giving you chances and chances and chances. And look what you do in return. You don't follow my orders."

"Stefano I am so sorry I had something going on."

"Oh I'm sure you did Mia. A party was definitely more important."

"How did yo-

"It doesn't matter how I know, what matters is you following my orders, and you can't even do that."

"Stefano I don't want to work with you anymore. This is getting hard."

"Wow. You can't just up and leave like that darling."

I walk away from Stefano leaving the park.

I get home and I see something terrifying.

My mom and dad were laying in their own pool of blood. Then I seen something on the wall written in their blood that read

                                  𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤

———————————————————————————

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:

𝙾𝚖𝚐 𝙼𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍!? 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝