Chapter 8 - Surprise!!!

𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕕 1:23

It's finally the weekend, but I'm sadly unavailable to do anything since I'm grounded. I could sneak out but I'm not that type of girl. My parents would kill me.

I see a figure walk up to my back door. Oh no what if it's Aaron.

It's actually Stefano. This is worser. He's on my backyard porch!

"Hey Darling did you miss me?"

"How did you find my house Stefano?"

"If you're going to be apart of my mafia then I should know where you live."

"So any updates on the Black Swans?"

"We got new weapons! And that's really all." We actually didn't get any new weapons. But I had to lie.

"No, Aaron decided to team up with the street gangers."

"Wait how did you know that? And how do you know Aaron's name?!"

"The real question is why did you lie to me darling? I thought we had an alliance with each other."

"I-I I told you Aaron was going to kill me if I told you anything."

"Hmm. The spy I hired didn't say it seemed like Aaron was going to kill you any time soon. I wonder how Aaron would feel if I killed you. He seems to have taken a liking towards you."

"I don't think he does."

"Anyways I hope you don't lie to me anymore. It makes me really sad to think that I might have to kill you." Stefano starts playing with my hair twirling it around. Stefano made me feel some type of way.

One part of me thought he was scary but the other part of me finds him attractive. What am I thinking. He's thinking about killing you Mia.

"Look Stefano my parents are home. I don't want them to know that I'm outside. So bye."

"Should I get rid of your parents? It would give us more time to spend together." I walk up to Stefano and I slap him.

"Stefano you better leave my parents out of this. They did nothing to you. Now leave."

"Feisty one aren't you? Bye darling." Stefano says while winking at Mia.

Stefano was thinking about killing me and my family. And he also has a spy?! Who's spying on me and Aaron. This is getting intense.