Chapter 19 - To the Rescue

The man holding the gun brought me to a room. Along with the other guy who was with me.

"This is the girl right?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok leave her here."

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" I asked.

"I want you to get the Black Swans to give us five hundred thousand dollars."

Shouldn't these guys already have the money? Ugh so annoying.

"It's not going to work. He's not going to give you guys the money. So let me go before you get your a** killed."

"Feisty one aren't you? The Black Swans doesn't leave a comrade behind."

So why did he leave me to get shot in my ankle when we tried sneaking up on Stefano.

"So they're definitely going to come for you. Then we're going to bride him and-"

"Ok I don't need a whole explanation of your plan."

"The Black Swans will be here any minute now."

It didn't seem like Aaron was coming to get me any time soon. Ugh Stefano is supposed to be the bad guy and at-least he actually protected me in some ways.

2 hours later

Gosh Aaron is finally here after so long. Him and his pack easily took down the people who were guarding the place.

"How did you get kidnapped again. Was the training not enough?"

"Aren't you just happy that I'm safe. Gosh."

"Come on let's go."