Chapter 23 - In for The Kill

Everything was happening to quickly. Aaron accused Stefano of killing his parents in the past. Stefano and Aaron used to be partners. Until the incident with Aaron's parents. And then Jayden was actually the one who killed Aaron's parents. Woah

In this moment I felt bad for both Stefano and Aaron. Aaron would still have his partner and his parents if it weren't for Jayden.

"Why did you do it Jayden? I trusted you."

"Because I wanted to have the strongest gang. You and Stefano were the only people whom everyone talked about."

"So me breaking the two of you up brought you both here. Where I can kill the both of you and tell everyone it was an accident. Including you Mia."

"You're not going to lay a hand on Mia." Said Stefano.

*gun shot noise*

Stefano shoots the gun he was holding. The bullet hit Jayden in his leg. Then out of no where the candidate Jayden hired came out of no where and pulled her gun.

She shoots Stefano landing a shot in his chest. Near what seemed to be a vital organ. His heart...

"NO!" I said while shedding a few tears.

"I did what you asked of me Jayden sir." Said Jayden's candidate.

"You should take off your mask. And you did a good job."

The woman takes off her mask revealing her identity. It was my sister.

"Aaron I thought you said Stefano had my sister."

"I lied so that you wouldn't trust Stefano.." said Aaron.

"Kill the both of them." Jayden said to my sister.