Chapter 14 - Not So Secret

After Stefano's secret being revealed he takes off his mask. He looks at Mia. This moment is interrupted with the girl Stefano was talking to earlier kissing him.

"Get off of me."

"Oh but boo I did a job for you. Are you not happy or satisfied about it."

"No I never asked you to do that."

"What now you care about some random girl's parents?"

All of this was happening to quickly. My parents just got killed, this girl I didn't know just kissed Stefano, Stefano is actually Asher, or Asher is actually Stefano, and my sister was somewhere in this building.

"Where's the girl?"

"She's in the room to the left but why do you care Stefano? She's was trying to leave the gang so I just threatened her".

Stefano slaps the girl leaving her in shock. He quickly runs to the room grabbing my hand. As I walk into the room I see my sister in a chair. She looked so lifeless.

"Sis oh my- don't worry I'm going to help you."

I untie my sister and I try helping her walk.

"Who are you?" My sister asked while speaking like she doesn't know any English.

"It's me Mia! Your sister. You know me please don't tell me you forgot."

"I'm so-sorry I don't know you."

"Quick Mia let's get back into the car."

Me and Stefano are trying to walk back to the car. But the girl stops Stefano by pointing a gun at me.

"Why Stefano? Why? I thought we were a team. Why do you care for this girl so much. She hasn't done anything to help us."

"Giovanna put the gun down."