Chapter 13 - The Kill

I knew this was Stefano's doing. I walk around the house hoping to find my sister, but she was no where to be found.

Maybe there was something import in the package. It didn't matter now though. I hear someone opening the front door.

"Dang Mia. You should take care of this. If anyone found your parents like this there're going to freak."

It was Stefano.

"Stefano why?"

"I told you Mia. You can't leave this business now."

"You didn't have to kill my parents."

"Who said I killed them darling?"

After this event I knew things were getting serious. This was going to be my life now. Working for these evil men.

"Where is my sister."

"I know where she's at. But it's a long drive away from here. I didn't kill your parents but I know who probably did".

"Take me to them them Stefano."

"Woah darling I would but, I can't just take you somewhere like that. Maybe you should talk to Aaron first."

"This is none of Aaron's business. Let's leave now!"

"Whatever you say."

I get into a car with Stefano. I didn't even think about that fact I was in a car with him. I just wanted to avenge my parents. It is my fault that they're dead.

"Stefano can you hire someone to clean up the mess back at my house. Also make sure they have a proper barrel".

"Mia I know your parents just died but you're forgetting I'm the boss."

"Whatever Stefano."

"Why can't I see your face. You're always wearing a mask to cover it."

"I'm a Mafia boss. I don't need people knowing who I actually am."

4 hours later

Me and Stefano are finally done with our drive. I was sleep during most of it. I check my phone to see what time it was and I saw that I've gotten 8 text messages from Aaron. Whatever Aaron needed was going to have to wait.

"Mia are you sure you want to do this?"

"Stefano I need to avenge my parents. They didn't deserve this."

"Here take this gun you'll need it".

"I don't know how to use it."

"Get out the car I'll show you."

Stefano shows me how to use the gun that was in my hand. He then gives me bullets and tells me to be ready to shoot anything.

"Ok let's go in."

I didn't really want to do this. But I knew Stefano was here by my side. So I shouldn't be scared. This was for my parents and I would do anything for them.

As me and Stefano walk into this weird looking building a girl runs up to Stefano. I couldn't understand a word she was saying. I'm guessing she was speaking Italian.

*not a clear translation*

"stefano mi sei mancato tesoro Inoltre chi è questa ragazza con te?"

"hai recentemente assunto qualcuno per uccidere una famiglia e rapire una ragazza?"

"si! non sei fiero di me stefano?"

Maybe I should of studied Italian in school.

"No I'm not get off of me. I never told you to do that."

"What are you guys saying Stefano?"

"Who is this girl Stefano. Wait she's the girl you were talking about who went to your school." Said the girl who ran up to Stefano.

Another guy walks in and starts talking.

"Oh yeah. Didn't you say you used an American name. It's Asher right, and you went undercover at a public school to spy on that girl."

Was I hearing things correctly. Or was I just told that Stefano was actually ASHER?! That's the person who's under the mask he's wearing.